Hi gang,

I am moving into an apartment soon and am looking for options in case my Egnater Tweaker won't make the cut due to upsetting neighbors.

The quick and easy: I have a massive pedalboard that I use to make ambient music. I plan on playing through the THR and also using headphones. I hear the cleans are good, so it should act as a good platform.

My pedalboard layout is below... I fear the speakers won't be able to handle the layered delays, but then again it supports bass and an mp3 player, so I feel like the HiFi speakers can handle it.

Please advise if you think it can handle these pedals, I am having a hard time finding full review on plugging a pedalboard into this thing.

Dynacomp -> Pog2 -> Phase90 -> Cool Cat Drive OD -> Pinnacle Deluxe -> Volume Pedal -> Carbon Copy -> M9 -> Hall of Fame -> Jamman Solo

Many thanks
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57
For those that are wondering I called Yamaha and support said it should handle fine, aside from an OD or dirt box clipping the signal (which might be okay!). I'm not picking one up for another month, but will post back with results. Still curios to hear anyone else's thoughts on this though.
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57