Picked this up a bit back, check out the inlay! Obviously its a Daemoness so by default it plays as good as it looks

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Dude...
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
A Suhr, Daemoness and a Blackmachine together, very nice! Where do you park the Ferrari?
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by Bigbazz
A Suhr, Daemoness and a Blackmachine together, very nice! Where do you park the Ferrari?

Right next to my German Shepherd

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
You know, if you don't want it, you can always talk to me about it.

HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
That's not a German Shepherd, its a dyed Corgi on stilts!

Keep livin' large, bro!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Stealthtastic
Ghetto pic!

I've never asked why you get banned from SSO all the time, but now it's clear that the club just can't handle you.
Its due to my large penis too!
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Last edited by Stealthtastic at May 8, 2013,
Quote by desperatechris
Nice guitar, love the inlay!

What year is that California?

California? Do you mean the Suhr? Its early 2000's and is actually made by John Suhr himself plus another ex-Fender Master Luthier named Kenny Gin. Its a pretty awesome guitar.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Quote by Stealthtastic
California? Do you mean the Suhr? Its early 2000's and is actually made by John Suhr himself plus another ex-Fender Master Luthier named Kenny Gin. Its a pretty awesome guitar.

No the Ferrari California
unbelievably jelly
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Just a question, how much did that Daemoness set you back? A friend of mine also had one made (a Daemoness) but also didn't mention the price. Looking at the Blackmachine, going back to 2004 I had the chance to buy one, or spend a little less on a 1994 Ibanez Jem. Now while the Jem is an awesome guitar and has increased in value I do wonder if I should have bought a Blackmachine, since their value has gone up greatly and it appears they no longer make guitars.

The inlay work on that Daemoness is really something.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
wow excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Bigbazz
Just a question, how much did that Daemoness set you back? A friend of mine also had one made (a Daemoness) but also didn't mention the price. Looking at the Blackmachine, going back to 2004 I had the chance to buy one, or spend a little less on a 1994 Ibanez Jem. Now while the Jem is an awesome guitar and has increased in value I do wonder if I should have bought a Blackmachine, since their value has gone up greatly and it appears they no longer make guitars.

The inlay work on that Daemoness is really something.

I bought it second-hand, not new.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
WTF!!!! I was literally looking at that guitar on daemoness's website at school today :O

Love the inlay
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
WTF!!!! I was literally looking at that guitar on daemoness's website at school today :O

Love the inlay

Thanks man! Good to see you are as productive as I was in high school too
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH