Poll: What is your favorite alcohol?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favorite alcohol?
Rum
49 28%
Whiskey (any Type)
78 44%
Vodka
37 21%
Tequlia
19 11%
Gin
22 13%
Scotch
32 18%
Beer
101 57%
Malt Liquor
11 6%
Voters: 176.
Page 1 of 4
What is your favorite alcohol? I only ask cause I am sauce deep right now in a bottle of Jack Daniels!

*Edit*
Well considering how drunk I was when I made this thread, I am not surprised I forgot somethings on the list, namely wine. Didn't think about ciders either. can you blame me? I didn't even remember making the thread till I looked at my post history >.<
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Last edited by DamienEx1021 at May 10, 2013,
Jack Daniels sucks. Get better taste.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This thread is designed to bring all the loves of CH3CH2OH together, not to separate us on taste differences. If you love alcohol you wont care what flavor someone else likes. I love Jack Daniels but I also know many do not.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Dude, seriously, I have nothing against Jack Daniels and enjoy it myself, but Jack Daniels is such a typical choice. There's a whole lot more alcohol out there.

OT: I don't really have a favorite. I enjoy a bit of everything too much to have a favorite. Though I do rather love some Bacardi Oakheart.

Also, I made this exact same thread already.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1567879

I guess it's quite dead already though. But the poll is pretty darn similar so you can expect beer to the most voted option there.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 8, 2013,
As far as beers go (which I voted for): nothing cheap. I like good IPAs or double IPAs or a decent normal Ale. I also recently got a 6 of a Sour Ale. Not bad, but no watered down piss beers (i.e. Bud, Heineken, Corona, Natty, etc.)

I also really like good whiskey. Thought I'd add that. Recently started drinking wine again, but I get tired of it quick. No more than 3 glasses without a whiskey-water in between.

TS: Go for some Jameson instead of Jacky D. Better taste IMO, or if you have the money, Macallens.
Last edited by mjones1992 at May 8, 2013,
Whiskey (bourbon by preference, also Seagrams 7)
and Beer

Also, Scotch is a type of whiskey, TS.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
To be honest dude I have been around Jack Daniels all my life. My mother spent the majority of her early life living 45min away from Lynchburg and my father's first drink to me was Jack Daniels. I have loved it since I was 17. So it is my favorite. I have had many types of alcohol that were 'better quality' but my favorite is my favorite regardless.

Jack Daniels is part of my life :-p What can I say :-)

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by snipelfritz
Also, Scotch is a type of whiskey, TS.

Oh trust me I know, but I feel it is off in its own section. Might be the alcohol talking though

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by mjones1992
Recently started drinking wine again, but I get tired of it quick.

See kids this is why you don't drink to much. Then you forget even one of the most simple longest living alcohols out there. Wine >.<

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

for real? absinthe. but it's difficult to get here and pretty expensive (not illegal, but strictly controlled so for all practical/non-sketchy purposes you can only buy it in bars)

I can't really drink anything other than that, vodka, tequila, and beer now. If I even take a sip of anything else I puke within 5 minutes :/

edit: I think maybe it's due to drinking a ton of fake liquor one night, cuz nearly everyone who was with me then can't go near rum or whiskey anymore
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 8, 2013,
I'm a beer and 151 guy. I don't like rum very much but I can drink 151 all night so that's nice. I'll drink anything but gin, though.
Is it a good thing I added multiple votes? I mean it would be smart considering people like different things, but reassure my drunk self :-)

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Rum, beer, vodka if I'm picking.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I got drunk on absinthe once. That's one of those nights where I blacked out and then came to then blacked out again.

Quote by DamienEx1021
Is it a good thing I added multiple votes? I mean it would be smart considering people like different things, but reassure my drunk self :-)

Yes. I would've had a serious existential crisis over beer vs. whiskey
Last edited by snipelfritz at May 8, 2013,
Multiple votes?!?!?!?!? good or not?!?!?!?!?!

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by DamienEx1021

OMG MY EDIT COVERED IT BRO IT WAS A FANTASTIC DECISION
I'm not picky so I go for whatever get's me more alcohol for less money. Usually that's some kind of spirit.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by snipelfritz
OMG MY EDIT COVERED IT BRO IT WAS A FANTASTIC DECISION

Shows you just how drunk I am :-p

SLICE THE CAKE!

(not my band!)

https://www.facebook.com/stcproject

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by DamienEx1021

Calm the heck down. Geez kid.
Yes it was. People also seemed to appreciate it in my thread as well.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Sorry. Just a little happy to have 2 days off where I can actually enjoy myself :-)

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

RUM!!! I FOOKIN LOVE DARK RUM!!!

I like whiskey, cider, root beer and ginger beer as well but those aren't choices so screw you but rum is better anyway.

Did I mention that I like rum?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
RUM!!! I FOOKIN LOVE DARK RUM!!!

I like whiskey, cider, root beer and ginger beer as well but those aren't choices so screw you but rum is better anyway.

Did I mention that I like rum?

My friend you are like me and Jack Daniel :-)

Stick with what you love! As long as you give everything else a chance!

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Beer
Whiskey
Rum
Tequila
Liquor

In about that order, vodka would be my least favorite.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Should have patented that shit.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
I ain't even mad.

But actually I'm not. I actually recall some people quite happy it was multiple choice.
Beer, but not the lagers mass produced for people with no tastebuds who think beer is meant to taste shit.
Rum usually, next would be whiskey I guess. I don't drink much and haven't tried many liquors. I don't like beer at all.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My favorite beer is Shock Top. But I just like beer in general.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Rojam
My favorite beer is Shock Top. But I just like beer in general.

Dude ST is my favor beer second only to Yuengling! I prefer the lager/pilsner hybrids/

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by DamienEx1021
Dude ST is my favor beer second only to Yuengling! I prefer the lager/pilsner hybrids/

Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!

all you ever need
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
really depends on the quality of the drink, I love beer vodka and whiskey, but when its total sh*t - its total sh*t.

PAULANER, RUSSIAN STANDARD AND BUSHMILLS FTW.
Bourban and Guinness
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Shit, didn't see it was multiple choice, Rum and beer in that case
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Page 1 of 4