Hey guys, the question is simple.

Does anyone here know what the font for his Forever tattoo is called? I am planing on getting a tat, and this font just seems perfect for it.

Thanks in advance
C'est une grave erreur mon ami.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
That's really pretty tacky.

But in answer to your question: it looks pretty much like the generic old english style tattoo font, just a bit spikier.

Just googling "old tattoo font" comes up with a lot.
Quote by tomsix
i didn't ask for your opinion, N_J_B_B. Thanks.
Trolls all over this forum..

A negative opinion does not constitute trolling.

However, that font is bad, your tattoo will be bad, and you should feel bad.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
And regret it like 2 days later.

And why would i do that, Mr.All Wise..
No. It's probably something the artist designed, so just take in a picture and whoever you see should be able to replicate it.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Well, I could be wrong. Some people do have bad taste forever.

In my opinion, you're wrong.. unless you have a proper argument, you're just wasting your time writing a reply in this topic.
Quote by tomsix
And why would i do that, Mr.All Wise..

Because it's going to look like shit.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Because it's going to look like shit.

Doesn't look shit on him, neither it will on me.
Quote by tomsix
Doesn't look shit on him, neither it will on me.

Ah, I think I see the source of the problem now. It's because you're mistaken about this.

Also, I love the approach to tattooing you have:

"I consider this person to be cool, therefore I shall copy something that is supposedly a unique expression, and therefore I will be cool"

All you've done here is reaffirm that you're getting a tattoo for all the wrong reasons, and your cookie cutter ink is going to stink.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by ChucklesMginty
And regret it like 2 days later.

I bet you're going to go to the first artist you find and pay 50 bucks for it too.

Actually, it's about 200-250 quid, but what would you know..
Quote by tomsix
Actually, it's about 200-250 quid, but what would you know..

Wait, I should reserve my laughter: How many hours have you been quoted? What, how big, and where are you getting it done?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

op post a picture of yourself
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by metacarpi
Ah, I think I see the source of the problem now. It's because you're mistaken about this.

Also, I love the approach to tattooing you have:

"I consider this person to be cool, therefore I shall copy something that is supposedly a unique expression, and therefore I will be cool"

All you've done here is reaffirm that you're getting a tattoo for all the wrong reasons, and your cookie cutter ink is going to stink.

Dude, i am looking for the font.. the FONT.. do you even know what a font is?
I'm not planing on putting this word on my body, neither am i planing on putting it on my chest..
Quote by tomsix
Dude, i am looking for the font.. the FONT.. do you even know what a font is?
I'm not planing on putting this word on my body, neither am i planing on putting it on my chest..

Yes, a font is an old word that was used synonymously with fountain.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

you know that show where people have shitty tattoos and they try to get them fixed

20 bucks says you end up on there, if you get a tattoo with that font

you should wait no less than a year before getting it though

if you still want it in a year, go for it
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
lol
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Primus2112
you know that show where people have shitty tattoos and they try to get them fixed

20 bucks says you end up on there, if you get a tattoo with that font

you should wait no less than a year before getting it though

if you still want it in a year, go for it

What the **** happened to J-Roc, son?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by tomsix
i didn't ask for your opinion, N_J_B_B. Thanks.
Trolls all over this forum..

It's not really an opinion. That tattoo is objectively awful.

Also, if you want to get a Syn Gates inspired tattoo, you're probably not old enough to get a tattoo and definitely not mature/responsible enough.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at May 8, 2013,
Quote by metacarpi
What the **** happened to J-Roc, son?

i christmas-ised him up, you know'm sayin, but then i couldn't find the un-christmas-ised version, and that wouldn't be cool for him to just be all like santa clause all year you know'm sayin
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Kinda surprised we don't have a dedicated tattoo thread.

Would have thought UG'ers would have some killer tattoos?

I kinda like Lions, something like this small on my back would be nice I think?

Quote by Nero Galon
Kinda surprised we don't have a dedicated tattoo thread.

We have a body mod thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Looks like people are more concerned about their opinion than the help you're asking for. The folks over at www.dafont.com might be able to help you man. They have a forum where you can ask for help with finding a typeface. You'd probably need a bit of a clearer photograph but I'm sure someone can assist you. Good luck
Quote by Dalek300
Looks like people are more concerned about their opinion than the help you're asking for. The folks over at www.dafont.com might be able to help you man. They have a forum where you can ask for help with finding a typeface. You'd probably need a bit of a clearer photograph but I'm sure someone can assist you. Good luck

So if someone you knew said, "Hey, I want to change my name to Trash Boat. How do I go about doing that?" you would tell them how to get their name changed rather than trying to talk them out of it?