lokking for a decent multi effects for delay chorus etc to use in the effects loop on my peay 6505 combo. id like to be able to not have any amp modelling or be abloe to turn it off.

keep the price low please only want it for practice to experiment with effects in songs.

looking around £100 and below mark $150

thanks
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
You'll get a used Boss ME50 for that. Does exactly what you want - a few separate stompboxes in a single unit without any amp modelling.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
ill take a look thanks, am I right in think that i can assign the three foot switch to different effects setting and dont have to use any dist effects, then have them in a bank to recall
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
It's set up with three main pedals.

The first does distortion - if you don't want them, you just don'tuse them.

The second does all the modulation effects, obviously you can only have one at a time but they're all pretty usable.

The third has a selection of delays and includes a tap tempo function.

Then there's an expression pedal that you can set up for wah, pitch shift & a few other things.

Finally, there's a load of knobs that control things like reverb and compression, but they aren't foot controlled.

I did a thread a while ago when I was looking to upgrade my ME50 to find out what other options there are, the main suggestions were Line 6 M9/13 & the Zoom G5. Both can be set up to work as stompboxes rather than effects so would probably work for you as well. Don't think they'd fall into your budget though?

If it helps, here's the thread I did:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1557790
You may see some suggestions there that are useful.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud