I gt this syn gates custom off ebay for 635 !! Red and black limted editon but theres a problem no matter how much i set it up fret buzz wont stop when it came in it wasnt setup right obviously even i could tell how it was so i had my very exp. friend set it up for me and it sounded perfect but by the time i gt home the buzzz was back almost like it reset itself so i adjusted it again brw it was raining that day but i had a case so idk if the mosture did something to it but anyway i adjust the truss and bridge height ik how to do that and it sounded great but when i gt home from school the next day the buzz was back but it was only maybe a lil but kinda notice able but still sounded ok so i height the bridge a lil once again sounded good for a while then started started a lil bit of buzzzing idk wats wrong but its wierd wat do i do to fix this and ik theres nuthing wrong with neck or frets my friend woulda said something oh and idk if this has anything to do with it but i leave my window open and its been raining last few days so please help me out guys
That's one long sentence.

Where is the fret buzz? Which frets and strings?
Theres a tiny bit prob not even noticable on the amp at the top but mostly its after about the 9th or 10th fret
It's every fret after the 9th or 10th fret, or those are the only frets that buzz?
Yea pretty much the power chords gt buzz when i play them like if i fretted the bottom thrre on the 12th fret uk
Is the floyd rose parallel to the body of the guitar? I literally just had this problem with my Synyster Special. If it's too far forward, or back, you have to make it perfectly parallel. There's a ton of youtube videos that can teach you how to set it up.
If the buzz isn't noticable on the amp, it could just be the nature of the instrument.

Guitars will always have a bit of fret buzz going on acousticly.
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Hey, lambofgod127, you could put a dot at the end of each sentence. It's not very easy to read something with that much grammatical mistakes.
And you should also check out your floyd, maybe it's not in right position, it has to be parallel to the body. Maybe that's why it sounded good at your friends house, but bad at yours. The set up he did could affect floyd's position, and by the time you got home floyd went up or down and then the buzzing could have occured.
Leave it, it's a 'feature' so you can sound just like A7X....

If you're setting it up and it 'sounds perfect' but a short time later it's back to the buzz, you aren't setting it up right. It really is that simple. Truss rod adjustments don't settle in immediately...

Take it to a good tech or luthier and don't go back until they tell you to.

Quote by JackovSlayer
Hey, lambofgod127, you could put a dot at the end of each sentence. It's not very easy to read something with that much grammatical mistakes.
And you should also check out your floyd, maybe it's not in right position, it has to be parallel to the body. Maybe that's why it sounded good at your friends house, but bad at yours. The set up he did could affect floyd's position, and by the time you got home floyd went up or down and then the buzzing could have occured.

I don't think you're the right person to be pointing fingers, grammatically speaking.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at May 9, 2013,
Quote by Arby911

I don't think you're the right person to be pointing fingers, grammatically speaking.

Is it that bad?
Quote by SquierLolz
If the buzz isn't noticable on the amp, it could just be the nature of the instrument.

Guitars will always have a bit of fret buzz going on acousticly.

No fret buzz is not normal at all, none of my guitars have any fret buzz and all have really nice action.

Fret buzz can be a few different things or combination of things:
The neck relief is not right
the neck is twisted/warped
the frets are not level
the action is too low

Seeing as you got it cheap, I bet it was a return. If you can, send it back and get something else with your money. the syn model is not very comfortable to play and it is quite ugly.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by JackovSlayer
Is it that bad?

I'm not trying to be a jerk and I'm certainly not trying to start a fight, but there are a good half-dozen errors in your post.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I'm not trying to be a jerk and I'm certainly not trying to start a fight, but there are a good half-dozen errors in your post.

OK, no hard feelings.