So I'm building an acoustic guitar. The only thing I have to do left is paint a sound hole binding. Anyone know of a template I can use to paint inside lines? If so, send me a link. Appreciate it.
Paint a binding? Soundholes usually have a rosette inlaid, and sometime purfling.