My band and I are just starting out...we have original music, but we're mostly a cover band. We cover a lot of Our Lady Peace, Puddle of Mudd, Smashing Pumpkins...pretty much mostly 90s or any type of grunge. Any suggestions for monitors we could get so you can actually hear me singing...and so it actually sounds decent? Right now I've been using that stupid Roland Microcube because I have nothing else to plug into....not looking for anything super expensive. Just something that can let me be heard...budget is up to about $200
Quote by ZR_MUSIQUE_
My band and I are just starting out...we have original music, but we're mostly a cover band. We cover a lot of Our Lady Peace, Puddle of Mudd, Smashing Pumpkins...pretty much mostly 90s or any type of grunge. Any suggestions for monitors we could get so you can actually hear me singing...and so it actually sounds decent? Right now I've been using that stupid Roland Microcube because I have nothing else to plug into....not looking for anything super expensive. Just something that can let me be heard...budget is up to about $200

Work on your singing more.

And a new amp like Horse said.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
What you need, is a new amp

Any suggestions for amps then? Are there any that have a good sound for vocals, or made specially for vocals? Like I said, we're just starting out so I'm not going for top of the line...but I don't want shit either.
What you really need is a record deal.

Hi, I'm Chaz Michaels from BMG. I like your attitude kid. I don't usually do this, but I'm gonna take a chance on ya. Just send me a private message with a demo of one of your recordings, your social security number, and bank account details(so we can deposit the $50,000 advance for the album).

Look forward to hearing from you soon!