Hey Metalheads!

We're doing a research about the European Metalscene and his audience. We want to know what's important to you about this scene and about upcoming new bands. Therefore we need your help!

Please fill in this survey below. It only takes a few minutes!

[forbidden link]
Quote by vandewiele2
Hey Metalheads!

We're doing a research about the European Metalscene and his audience. We want to know what's important to you about this scene and about upcoming new bands. Therefore we need your help!

Please fill in this survey below. It only takes a few minutes!

[forbidden link]

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=339443
We get into music for the girls. European chicks have hairy armpits. Therefore European metal sucks.

Take that survey and choke on it.
That was more about going to see bands play and buying their shit than actual music.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Going to periphery tonight in Amstelveen, boo yeah.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
We get into music for the girls. European chicks have hairy armpits. Therefore European metal sucks.

Take that survey and choke on it.

hey, you posted something that didn't make me want to rip out my intestines and strangle myself with them

Seriously. The best thing you will gain from putting it on here is learning that only ****wits with loads of time on their hands fill out surveys.
Quote by whywefight
hey, you posted something that didn't make me want to rip out my intestines and strangle myself with them

Next time, I'll try harder.