Page 1 of 2
Quote by austenxmetal
Somehow they managed to take everything wrong with music and combine it into a heaping pile of shit. It gave me cancer

I've found the silver lining to this particular cloud.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Oh Warped tour music.... what will they start doing next?
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

I think he his trying to make up for something judging by the amount of narcissistic spew. He obviously dropped the soap a lot while he was in prison
I have heard several people saying this same thing. Is it worth listening to just so I can not like it? Unsure.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Catchy as fuck. What do you listen to that's so great, Metallica?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It is garbage TS but not the end of music. As long as you can replay music.

I'll tell you why it's garbage though. It's a band selling out. Clear as day. Not because they're doing hip hop but because the lyrics are the same shit other popular rappers crap out about how much money they have.
~copy and paste of what i said in the other thread:

"All I do is work, straight up hussle and grind"

I can't get over this song. It is just everything I want to laugh at in one video.

Like, AS SOON as he starts rapping, the first thing he does is point out that he's white. Then the auto tuned bridge. I am happy that this exists.

Okay, austenxmetal. Okay.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Somehow they managed to take everything wrong with music and combine it into a heaping pile of shit. It gave me cancer.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/zcbOfVKSMkA

There's tons of shitty music out there; we've had TONS of threads on "bad music". There's no need to discuss any of it further. Go to reddit if you want that...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 9, 2013,
Shut the **** up and go listen to ac dc and get cancer that way then.

OT- I don't like it, but it's not terrible. This is nothing new. Bands doing songs like this was a pretty big trend around 06-09.

I do however find it hilarious the label disabled comments for the video.
Quote by Wormholes
Shut the **** up and go listen to ac dc and get cancer that way then.

OT- I don't like it, but it's not terrible. This is nothing new. Bands doing songs like this was a pretty big trend around 06-09.

I do however find it hilarious the label disabled comments for the video.

That made me laugh too.

I dunno, I have nothing really against the song. It's his attitude that makes me dislike him.
What... what exactly am I listening to? It's like somebody put every popular musical trend from the past 6 years into a blender and decided "If people like these things by themselves, they'll LOVE them put together!".

I can't even say it's bad, it's just... disorienting. I have no idea what I'm supposed to feel listening to this song.
Quote by awsomebadas5
well of all the shit this is plobaby in the top 10
come to think of it that would make a nice Wednesday Question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg
People forget about their role in the "You dun goof'd" thing. But that's what made it so funny to me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2