Hey!

I need a bluesy amplifier that has a feature just like the Marshall JTM1 (0.1 watt mode).
The JTM1 is too expensive and the new class 5 is not available anymore.

Any other amplifiers you know has this feature? Let's keep it under 500 US.

Thanks!
Quote by P5ych0_Killer

By the way, what "feature"?

"0.1 watt mode"
I have an AC4TV, it's pretty good. Even at 1/4 watt it's loud enough to wake up everyone in the house though.
Quote by rob904
I have an AC4TV, it's pretty good. Even at 1/4 watt it's loud enough to wake up everyone in the house though.

Yeah, maybe I'm thinking a little louder than TS is really after. Always nice to have that volume on hand though
Anything with a master volume. I was in this position for awhile, looking for a small amp and was recommended the snot watt. I contacted Baron and it would have been like a six month wait with a down payment as well, this wasn't an option for me. I ended up with a Jet City JCA22h and it sounds great, even at low volume.
Yeah, any amp with master volume will do. You can have fine control over the volume as low as you want. But it wont help you get poweramp distortion at lower volumes if thats what you wanted.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Peavey Classic 30.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
If you can find one, perhaps a Blackheart Killer Ant. It only has a volume knob and you can get some pretty nice bluesy, rock, jazzy tones with it, and with it fully cranked you can get that nice saturated tube sound without bothering anyone in the house or next door if you live in the apartment, I own one and I can play it just nicely with my 1 YO son in the same room taking a nap. There about $149.00 new if you can find a new one, i know ebay has one right now for sale from Canada.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Last edited by heretic-clown at May 10, 2013,
wattage has nothing to do with it. you need an amp that, by design, is easily tweakable and sounds good at low volume.

some amps have a 0 to 10 situation. even at like 1 on the volume it gets loud REAL fast. some amps just sound like crap until you crank em half way.

some amps play nicely at low volumes, with a smoother taper through the controls.

for the most part - all tubers are too darn loud. ALL OF EM. some are better than others. i wanted a 15 watter but ended up with my egnater 40 watt sinply cause i can use it better at lower volumes. might just be me though....

i dont think im the only one that thinks this with the tweaker series.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by ikey_
i dont think im the only one that thinks this with the tweaker series.

Nope, my Tweaker 15 smashes balls at low volumes, really cracking amp for bedroom jams.