Page 1 of 3
Hello. So i wana ask u guys, what kind of songs you play for a girl with a guitar?
I cum blood

/obligatory
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
**** her gently - tenacious D
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Rancid Amputation - Cannibal Corpse

Or some Tay Swift.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Aborted - Fecal Forgery
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Jack Johnson and the like, whatever they request.

Although you can't go wrong with Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Anything by Seth Putnam, he's so awesome and br00tal, he is so brutal that his music isn't even music anymore (according to wikipedia definition of "music").
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by dann_blood
Rancid Amputation - Cannibal Corpse

Or some Tay Swift.

wer u bn m8?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quit being a pansy ass and using your guitar to get some cunch. Either write her a song and sing it all falsetto and shit or play songs because you want to learn them, not because they'll score you some slop hole.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
If she's got the guitar then you're not really gonna be able to play anything, are you?
REGGIE
Dudes, i play guitar for quite a while. No, she doesnt have a guitar, and yes she likes guys who play guitar, no, i dont really want to write a song, yes, i ask u to suggest me what to play for a girl, since i mainly play thrash, and she doesnt like metal, yes, i want to impress her (who wouldnt want to)
You only need to know the chords to Wonderwall and any chick will **** you on the spot.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
I'd play Sweet Child o Mine because it's a fun to play song that girls like to sing along to.

I once promised myself to never learn a song I don't like, and these G,C,Em,D songs that guys plays for girls make me physically ill So I don't know more "girl" songs.
Best of luck
The girl - City and colour, seriously girls love that shit it is ridiculous!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVHk4dc7yaE

Don't tremble - The low anthem, another great one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeA-jYDrZYQ

Or really any songs that they love
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Caught in a Flood with the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad by I Hate Myself.

Guaranteed to get you some.
Quote by Toadvine
Although you can't go wrong with Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire

Fuc yeah, pedophilia!
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
OKAY, SOME SERIOUS ANSWER HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qzVTQyjkEw
This is one of the most beautiful pieces ever written for guitar.

That's pretty boring, to be fair, but maybe TS likes boring girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsL3PG40a8
SLAYER - I HATE YOU! -my favourite love song.
Nihilist - Endure the Pain
SLAYER - HERE COMES THE PAIN
SLAYER - IM GONNA BE YOUR GOD
Pantera - 5 Minutes alone
Motörhead - Bye Bye Bitch, Bye Bye
STEMM - Blood Soaked

Works best if you play it with a detuned acoustic and broken g string.
Quote by ne14t
You only need to know the chords to Wonderwall and any chick will **** you on the spot.

I played wonderwall to a girl. She's now my girlfriend and we've been together just over a year and I get stinky fingers whenever I want. No word of a lie.
Quote by lukinius45
Dudes, i play guitar for quite a while. No, she doesnt have a guitar, and yes she likes guys who play guitar, no, i dont really want to write a song, yes, i ask u to suggest me what to play for a girl, since i mainly play thrash, and she doesnt like metal, yes, i want to impress her (who wouldnt want to)

You loser. Play her some damn thrash if you are a thrasher! If she doesn't like it, find someone who does. I've tried to be all cheesy and stuff with girls and it doesn't work. Now I've found a hot one and we're currently planning on going to a festival this summer to see testament, kreator and bolt thrower.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Whatever song has her name as the title. There's bound to be at least one.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by henrihell
You loser. Play her some damn thrash if you are a thrasher! If she doesn't like it, find someone who does. I've tried to be all cheesy and stuff with girls and it doesn't work. Now I've found a hot one and we're currently planning on going to a festival this summer to see testament, kreator and bolt thrower.

Yes i know, kinda sounds stupid but thrash wont impress her
Page 1 of 3