Page 1 of 2
I'm on the Spanish coast where lots of Russians, Germans, Dutch, Scandinavians, Spanish, British women are living, and I'm tell you...never seen so many hot women in one place.

Nothing below an 8.

They make the women back home look like short bald men.

Discuss short bald men.
Quote by Wesbanez
Pfffft, have you ever hung around Nottingham or Leeds universities? Its like you gotta be wearing wellies the entire time.

Read it in his accent.
Quote by Wesbanez
Pfffft, have you ever hung around Nottingham or Leeds universities? Its like you gotta be wearing wellies the entire time.

Well you know what they say - 'Nottingham uni is the place to be if you don't get into the top three.'
Quote by snipelfritz
I demand pics

I don't wanna get ****ed by the police. You just have to come and see.

Also, there's, like, no fat chicks.
Prague and Krakow and Munich are the cities with the hottest girls that I've been to.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
I come from a small town in the UK so whenever i go to Leeds to visit my mates im like "how are you not seeing all of these girls man" he's obviously oblivious to it because he sees them all the time.

Spain sound great though man!
I'm going to Spain in July, Shagaluf to be precise. :P
Quote by rpd
I'm going to Spain in July, Shagaluf to be precise. :P

That's not Spain mate, that's Little Britain.

I wish to move to Mallorca one day. Would be a dream.
Quote by Philip_pepper
That's not Spain mate, that's Little Britain.

I wish to move to Mallorca one day. Would be a dream.

Mallorca isn't much better than Magaluf. If you want a real Spanish experience go to Ibiza.
¡Quiero ir a españa!
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by me+yourmom=69
are the dudes hot? I just want to know so I can calculate my odds of getting some sweet pussy

Tough luck, muchacho.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at May 9, 2013,
I'm going to Melbourne next February, does that compare?
I just want to leave my area. There's not much that I would say is great.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I'm going to Melbourne next February, does that compare?
I just want to leave my area. There's not much that I would say is great.

Good choice in both location and timing. It should be hot so no one wears anything
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Philip_pepper

Nothing below an 8.

Too old for me.

inb4cyberpolice
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
Quote by Malchius
Mallorca isn't much better than Magaluf. If you want a real Spanish experience go to Ibiza.

I disagree. Palma is amazing. Amancor should be nice. Saler should be nice.

Besides isn't Ibiza just as much of a party island, but smaller?

Quote by Pandaphagist
Too old for me.

inb4cyberpolice

Last edited by Philip_pepper at May 10, 2013,
Quote by Malchius

Magaluf is IN Mallorca.

Depends where you go in Ibiza, same with Mallorca. Remember though you probably won't find a 'real Spanish experience' as both islands are totally geared towards tourism. Maybe you should go to a village no one has ever heard of on the mainland.
I stayed in Tarifa for a few months, windy place, good party, girls...meh, I was with my GF anyways. I'm really not that into Latin girls, sure they are hot sometimes, but just really annoying for the most part. And that whiney way they talk. I like blondes who are quiet and shy much better.
I want to go get some hot Euro pussy, but I'm too here in the states getting ugly american pussy

JK I gets it in with hotties.
Quote by rpd
Magaluf is IN Mallorca.

Depends where you go in Ibiza, same with Mallorca. Remember though you probably won't find a 'real Spanish experience' as both islands are totally geared towards tourism. Maybe you should go to a village no one has ever heard of on the mainland.

Well, I think Palma de Mallorca is pretty Spanish. I was only there one day but it was pretty awesome. Also, you got Manacor, Lucmajor. I think the are pretty Spanish.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Well, I think Palma de Mallorca is pretty Spanish. I was only there one day but it was pretty awesome. Also, you got Manacor, Lucmajor. I think the are pretty Spanish.

I've been to Palma a number of times when I was a kid, beautiful city. Had some brilliant tapas there. I'm hoping to have a day there when I go to Magaluf in July, provided I'm not too hungover.
Quote by AKnownHardman
where you staying in spain? im thinking of going there next year

Alicante, south of it actually. Don't go here, it's shite. Really boring. It's got lots of people from many countries here but there is no culture or night life.

If you wanna go to Spain go to Marbella, Malaga or Barcelona.
Quote by rpd
Prague and Krakow and Munich are the cities with the hottest girls that I've been to.

I second that. Munich was full of the most gorgeous creatures I've ever seen.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Any success or just window shopping?

btw, I don't get jealous much, but I wish I was there right now.

have one for me, please
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm on the Spanish coast where lots of Russians, Germans, Dutch, Scandinavians, Spanish, British women are living, and I'm tell you...never seen so many hot women in one place.

Nothing below an 8.

They make the women back home look like short bald men.

Discuss short bald men.

Do they like guys with tiny dicks? You might have a chance that way.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2