A couple of months ago, I brought myself a new amp off ebay, it was pretty cheap and well, it was a compulsive buy.
It is a Kustom quad 100HD two channel hybrid amp (SS with preamps in each of the channels)

Personally, I view it as quite decent (certainly a decent upgrade from my Line 6 spider! ), but I was just wondering what other peoples opinions on it's tones are.
I tend to play various different styles of rock music, ranging from bog standard rock to metalcore, so as you'd imagine, i'm mainly interested in the distorted tones.
Many JOYO and MOOER Guitar Pedals sell on (removed). Black Secret is a distortion pedal with legendary "RAT" sound. working modes with two modes: vintage/turbo. Use calssic LM308 chip.
Quote by bates3xu
Many JOYO and MOOER Guitar Pedals sell on (removed). Black Secret is a distortion pedal with legendary "RAT" sound. working modes with two modes: vintage/turbo. Use calssic LM308 chip.

Spammer reported

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by ambler3
A couple of months ago, I brought myself a new amp off ebay, it was pretty cheap and well, it was a compulsive buy.
It is a Kustom quad 100HD two channel hybrid amp (SS with preamps in each of the channels)

Personally, I view it as quite decent (certainly a decent upgrade from my Line 6 spider! ), but I was just wondering what other peoples opinions on it's tones are.
I tend to play various different styles of rock music, ranging from bog standard rock to metalcore, so as you'd imagine, i'm mainly interested in the distorted tones.

Hybrid and SS amps are usually viewed as inferior to all valve. But if you like it, great
]
If you like the Kustom Quad that is all that matters but since you asked I personally would sell it, the cab, the Spider and the MT-2 and start over. You can get a used Vypyr 60 (hybrid) for around $250-$300 and it is superior imo.
Tbh I don't really use the MT-2 or the Spider anymore anyway, so i'd like to get rid of them at some point :L
and if i'm going to do any amp upgrade at all, I expect it will be to buy a 6505 combo, as they are relatively low priced used.

How much money (pounds) do you think i'd be able to get, selling the MT-2 and Spider, just out of interest?