Muse Competition, check out our entry...pretty gooooooood right??? Guys???

This is me and my mate stupidly performing to Panic station in our garden, check it out and let me know what you think of our 1 million pound budget music video (we spent £3.40)

/watch?v=ZVtGS-3bM-c

Note: UG was bitching about it being a forbidden link so i put a space in between but you get the jist so copy and paste the link to a youtube URL.

Enjoy!
Quote by JackalUK
I don't like Muse. So no.

Cool if you don't like Muse there's no need to post on this thread surely? But thanks anywaaaaaaaaaay
That was really pointless. Like... you didn't even do anything besides stand there and look stupid. Plus Muse was playing in the background, which is a major con. I am proud to say that I gave the video its first "Dislike".
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Våd Hamster
iiiiiii dooooooooooooont liiiiiiike iiiiiiiiiiiiit

That's cool we're just having a bit of fun.
Quote by theogonia777
That was really pointless. Like... you didn't even do anything besides stand there and look stupid. Plus Muse was playing in the background, which is a major con. I am proud to say that I gave the video its first "Dislike".

Well the rules of the competition said that we could do anything from mime to actually perform, we chose to have a bit of a laugh with it, nothing serious. Thanks for your honesty though. We didn't want to do a cover as we expected everyone else to do so, and looking at the competition they've all done the same.
The real question is what they spent the 3.40 on.

Edit: Oops forgot to be a jerk like everyone else. BECAUSE THIS VIDEO ISN'T EVEN WORTH 3.40 AMIRITE?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by emeryd1
Note: UG was bitching about it being a forbidden link so i put a space in between but you get the jist so copy and paste the link to a youtube URL.

HINT: That was probably a sign you shouldn't be spamming your crappy video here.

Just kidding.
Or am I?
SPOILER-CEPTION
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
The song in the vid is actually kinda cool (never heard it before) so yeah... needs more black people with big afros and sparkly, disco outfits though
Quote by DisarmGoliath
The song in the vid is actually kinda cool (never heard it before) so yeah... needs more black people with big afros and sparkly, disco outfits though

Oh the song's cool, but really seeney's better.
Quote by Spaztikko
Oh the song's cool, but really seeney's better.

True, seeney does do the whole 'smug head bob' thing much better... maybe it's the shades and lack of playing a Schechter in a sepia-tinted field, singing about missing grandpa.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
True, seeney does do the whole 'smug head bob' thing much better... maybe it's the shades and lack of playing a Schechter in a sepia-tinted field, singing about missing grandpa.

I think the biggest difference is the lack of Marshall AVT.

It's better sounding than ANY Fender amp you know.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Jay, my friend and me had this rap battle once.

We won.

We then commented on this photo of him, the singer and like 4 old blokes and how jay gave them all hip replacements if you know what I mean and nek minnit BANNED
HINT: That was probably a sign you shouldn't be spamming your crappy video here.

Thanks man! Love you too.
'twas a joke, calm down fellow Brummie.

And learn how to use the quote feature... >.>