Hey Pit,

As I sit here in the bathroom at work for the second time today, I was wondering how much money I make during the 4-5 times a day I come here to hide out.

I figure I'm in here for at least 15 or 20 minutes at a time and I'm in here at least 4 times during a normal eight hour shift. So I guess thats at least an hour and a half per day, five days a week. I'm probably pulling in close to $250-300 a week to check out UG and some other crap while on the crapper. Not too bad.

Alright Pit, tell us how much you make sitting on the shitter while on the clock at work.
Why is the pit so fascinated with this topic?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 10, 2013,
I don't usually use the bathroom at work but I've gotten paid for eating food and eating shit, figuratively. I was once paid for engaging in illegal activities that include, but is not limited to smoking da herb noi wat im sayin 420 blaze it
pinga
Quote by angusfan16
about tree fiddy

god damnit nessie, you don't even have a job.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well, my poops don't take that long and I only ever take about one a day, so I'm probably only getting like 20 bucks for pooping every week.

On the other hand, if I counted how much I get paid to waste time on UG/Facebook/Reddit at my desk, that would probably be almost my entire paycheck.
inb4 TS's boss catches on and fires him and he has to live in a cardboard box
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by whywefight
been watching beavis and butthead lately?

That was a great episode! I loved when Beavis was dipping his fries in the ketchup on the toilet seat.
Apparently in October of last year, I made a multi which continues to post despite me not remembering any of it.

Because there is no way TS is not me. I am the exact same way.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You spend 20 minutes shitting once every two hours? You should lay off the Taco Bell.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You get 15-20 minutes to take a shit? I have maybe 3 minutes. So I make maybe 3 dollars a day shitting
Quote by neidnarb11890
seriously.
wtf, man?

barring a couple uncontrollable, explosive shits, I have never shit on the clock, because public restrooms make me uncomfortable.

Nah, I ain't in there shitting 5 times a day, But I do go in there to get away from the office for a few. We have a fairly clean restroom here so its not really too gross.

I do eat a little too much Taco Bell though.
Quote by neidnarb11890
seriously.
wtf, man?

barring a couple uncontrollable, explosive shits, I have never shit on the clock, because public restrooms make me uncomfortable.

I feel like dealing with public restrooms is part of becoming an adult. Especially peeing next to another man at the urinal.

You gotta poop when/where you got to poop.
Quote by bifteksupernova
You poop too much

Yes, and if I could get it all out of my system at once, I would.

This post was written on the toilet at my work men's room while on my paid 15 minute break.
wow I really need to get another job where I'd be getting paid enough that being paid to shit made any difference to anything
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Thought this was a Jonathan Swift tribute thread.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You must be obese.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came