I had completely forgotten when someone was asking me about my favourite childhood shows. I was only just old enough to watch them and remember. I can't believe I hadn't remembered until now.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ah yes, mistaking 'prints' for 'Prince' is so extremely adult and raunchy.

I don't think you quite get the joke.

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Who remembers this awesome show?

C'mon man. Everyone remembers. If you're going to make a thread about it, at least ask better questions than this. Or just be flat out and say you wanted a thread about it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
C'mon man. Everyone remembers. If you're going to make a thread about it, at least ask better questions than this. Or just be flat out and say you wanted a thread about it.

This show was aired from 1993 to 1999 and a lot of people on here are around the 18-21 mark (as shown on another thread's poll).

So these people may or may not remember it. Like I said, I only just remembered it after a reminder.

I wanted a thread so everyone could share their favourite moments or videos

Quote by angusfan16
Wacko and Yacko are the Warner Bros and dot is the . in Warner Bros.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by leony03
I don't think you quite get the joke.

Neither do I. I hate having to compel someone to explain a joke, but please enlighten me.
major kanye in this thread

finger prince

geddit

no?

put your finger inside prince's asshole
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I never liked the show. Pinky and the Brain was much better.

Quote by Divinephyton
Neither do I. I hate having to compel someone to explain a joke, but please enlighten me.

mistaking "fingerprints" for "finger Prince"
Don't forget Eek the Cat! I recently watched an episode of Terrible Thunder Lizards called "T-Rex, Lies and Videotape", classic, wholesome, sophisticated comedy gold!
Quote by institutions
I never liked the show. Pinky and the Brain was much better.

Well you had to like the show a little bit considering Pinky and the Brain first started as cartoon shorts on the Animaniacs lol.
I use to love the Goodfeathers segment. It was basically a parody of the movie Goodfellas. I loved the Joe Pesci pigeon, he was always going nuts lol. Who ever imitates Ray Liotta's voice was 100% dead on accurate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CubDGaRoE
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Yup, I remember them. Great show.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee