She just got back from a 2 week vacation in Spain. Now she's friggin' bald. What the hell should I be thinking? Grandma says she looks like she caught some disease.
Why not? Who's she trying to please? I already had my way with her, clearly there's nothing left for her to want.

Unless she's going for my friend with a hairless women fetish. She's totally got him now.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
She's probably a neo-Nazi now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Why not? Who's she trying to please? I already had my way with her, clearly there's nothing left for her to want.

Unless she's going for my friend with a hairless women fetish. She's totally got him now.

just imagining all of this coming from that picture you posted in the sexiest contest thread.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
just imagining all of this coming from that picture you posted in the sexiest contest thread.

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Good for her.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Maybe Spain turned her into one of those lesbians who like to shave their heads to assert dominance.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Ask if the curtains match the drapes.

If the carpet matches the drapes.
She probably got wasted after Finland beat Russia and shaved it in ecstasy. Check the bins for that vile tasting Karhu III. I bet you find 40 cans. How Finnish
If the bare windows match the hardwood floor. :d
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sam b
She probably got wasted after Finland beat Russia and shaved it in ecstasy. Check the bins for that vile tasting Karhu III. I bet you find 40 cans. How Finnish

I don't know what sport you're going on about but I can tell you that normal people don't care nearly as much as you do about who won.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Maybe she is jealous of those with alopecia, or a jew in Nazi Germany.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by ryan_nadon
I don't know what sport you're going on about but I can tell you that normal people don't care nearly as much as you do about who won.

I don't care at all. That's the joke.

Lol silly American
What the **** made you think I was canadian
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Quote by fc89konkari
She just got back from a 2 week vacation in Spain. Now she's friggin' bald. What the hell should I be thinking? Grandma says she looks like she caught some disease.

How dare she do something that she wants without consulting you first.

Douche
Quote by ryan_nadon
What the **** made you think I was canadian

Assumption based on a name like "ryan" and butthurt over anything to do with Ice Hockey, which comes natural to Canadians. Then I saw your location.

Canadian=American=Canadian anyway.
Quote by sam b
Assumption based on a name like "ryan" and butthurt over anything to do with Ice Hockey, which comes natural to Canadians. Then I saw your location.

Canadian=American=Canadian anyway.

I'm pretty sure Ryan is Irish, not canadian. And again, I said I had no clue what sport you were bitching about.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Ask if the curtains match the drapes.

best first reply in a thread.
Quote by ryan_nadon
I'm pretty sure Ryan is Irish, not canadian. And again, I said I had no clue what sport you were bitching about.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

So your mom will be converting you to some kind of cult soon?
We're all alright!