Poll: Well?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
Yes
39 41%
No
29 31%
I could tell you, but I'mma need about three fiddy.
26 28%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 2
Let's say in 10 or 20 years.

Personally, not sure if it's gonna happen with me cuz I graduated in Canada and am all the way back in Europe. If I could I think I probably would go, mostly just to see if the the losers stayed losers and if the people I liked got their shit together.

There are actually a few people who made life quite difficult for me back then which still drives me to succeed in having a better life than them today. So far I'm on track.
My 25th is coming up, didn't go to the 10th or 20th, won't go to it either.

Didn't won't to hang around with them when I was in high school and time has not changed it.
No because they don't exist here I don't think.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hell yeah, i was in an amazing class in high school, we were all friends and got along great. We get together each year for a round of paintball and then we go out drinkink, and the last few years that we have been doing this, it was always awesome.

Im guessing that this has somethnig to do with the different high school system that we have here, compared to the US or UK system.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Uuhmm. I don't think so. They don't have my contact information, so how would they contact me about it?

I will go to the 100 year anniversary of the school which is in september. Then I can show I have a MSc and got accepted into the Mphil/PhD program. yeah, I only go to gloat. Still hang around with most of my friends of my highschool though.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If I feel good about what I'm doing by then, maybe.

Edit: Yes because The Joshua Garcias
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 10, 2013,
I dunno. In 6 years (when I assume there'll be one) I'm sure I'll be completely different with a whole new attitude but the me right now would never do that shit.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Neo Evil11
Uuhmm. I don't think so. They don't have my contact information, so how would they contact me about it?

I will go to the 100 year anniversary of the school which is in september. Then I can show I have a MSc and got accepted into the Mphil/PhD program. yeah, I only go to gloat. Still hang around with most of my friends of my highschool though.

Facebook? It's easy as shit nowadays.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Let's say in 10 or 20 years.

Personally, not sure if it's gonna happen with me cuz I graduated in Canada and am all the way back in Europe. If I could I think I probably would go, mostly just to see if the the losers stayed losers and if the people I liked got their shit together.

There are actually a few people who made life quite difficult for me back then which still drives me to succeed in having a better life than them today. So far I'm on track.

All this is pretty much the reason I would go.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Philip_pepper
Facebook? It's easy as shit nowadays.

Nah they gave us these cards which you had to fill in if you wanted to be contacted again by the school. I didn't because the class I was in for the last two years was quite shit. All my friends choose mostly other classes and I got stuck with idiots.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Nope.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yes, it's very likely that I go to a high school reunion in the future, should it happen. What I doubt is if there would someone willing to organize it.
I dunno. I got many old good friends there, that's fun. Then again everyone would be having those "So what do you do now?" conversations all night and I would just wanna drink and have fun. Wouldn't mind it much though. 10 years was last year so there probably won't be one
I probably will if I'm in town, but on the other hand with Facebook I already know what everybody else (that I give a shit about) is up to these days so... meh, we'll see when the time comes.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
I might, if a few of my friends are going too. My 10th will be in 3 more years, so we'll see.
If I'm in the area sure why not. Especially if I've lost contact with the people I want to keep tabs on online
I'll be a big shot by then, so yeah.
We're all alright!
Nobody will recognize me, and it would be super awkward, so yes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If I do go to one, it will be to make people feel miserably uncomfortable and make them scared to go to the next one. I hate the idea behind it. Going to see people you didn't like in high school so you can compare your life accomplishments after ten years? Why would you want to do that? You've ended up in the same spot most of those rejects are, that's why they're at a high school reunion instead of doing something productive with their lives.

"Hey how's it going? Myself? YEAH, well, I got married, divorced, got a dog, had kids with the dog, got arrested for dealing meth"

"Wow, you really wast-I mean lived your life"

The odd chance there will be a situation where that hole you wanted just got divorced and you're single and you two will get it on because hey, rock bottom is fast approaching why not hit it full-force.

A high school reunion is a second chance at getting vag you wanted ten years ago, but that hole was too busy fucking all those guys so far above you on the popularity scale, you know the ones. Nice cars, steroid abusers, probably some form of mental illness that made them say "yeah" all the time or be in a state of perpetual yawning. Well fuck them, you know what happened to them? I don't know, and I don't care. I just know they're not with that hole anymore.

Now you see that woman who looks like she's about to end it all, and she's all glamoured up because if she wasn't she'd look horrible. Divorce took its toll, her kids don't like her because she's abusive and drunk all the time, the father is a decent guy and has the kids at his house for the weekend.

We'll go back to her place after a few drinks, we've really hit it off because I remember some stupid shit she did back in high school. Then we'll have boring, predictable, below mediocre sex because that's all I wanted. She'll examine where her shitty attitude got her and maybe she'll change, probably not and I don't care because I got what I wanted. My shitty attitude stays the same, but at least I have that under my belt.

That's what I imagine a high school reunion to be like that.
Quote by severed-metal
If I do go to one, it will be to make people feel miserably uncomfortable and make them scared to go to the next one. I hate the idea behind it. Going to see people you didn't like in high school so you can compare your life accomplishments after ten years? Why would you want to do that? You've ended up in the same spot most of those rejects are, that's why they're at a high school reunion instead of doing something productive with their lives.

"Hey how's it going? Myself? YEAH, well, I got married, divorced, got a dog, had kids with the dog, got arrested for dealing meth"

The odd chance there will be a situation where that hole you wanted just got divorced and you're single and you two will get it on because hey, rock bottom is fast approaching why not hit it full-force.

A high school reunion is a second chance at getting vag you wanted ten years ago, but that hole was too busy fucking all those guys so far above you on the popularity scale, you know the ones. Nice cars, steroid abusers, probably some form of mental illness that made them say "yeah" all the time or be in a state of perpetual yawning. Well fuck them, you know what happened to them? I don't know, and I don't care. I just know they're not with that hole anymore.

Now you see that woman who looks like she's about to end it all, and she's all glamoured up because if she wasn't she'd look horrible. Divorce took its toll, her kids don't like her because she's abusive and drunk all the time, the father is a decent guy and has the kids at his house for the weekend.

We'll go back to her place after a few drinks, we've really hit it off because I remember some stupid shit she did back in high school. Then we'll have boring, predictable, below mediocre sex because that's all I wanted. She'll examine where her shitty attitude got her and maybe she'll change, probably not and I don't care because I got what I wanted. My shitty attitude stays the same, but at least I have that under my belt.

Man u are so cynical and yoou just dont GIVE A FXCK!!!
Given the chance I'd actually quite like to, but unfortunately I don't think they happen here in the UK
I was at kfc today and two of the people working there were talking about they school they went to and I mentioned that me and my brother also went there and then I ate a chicken wrap
it was like a school reunion but with more chicken wraps
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
One of my old classmates suggested that me, one of my best friends and her go to the first reunion just to make fun of everyone. I've definatly considered it, but if she didn't propose that idea it'd certainly be a f*** no... Most of the people from our school are asshats that are completely full of themselves, thus explaining why said classmate would like to go laugh at them.
Yes because I was sociable in high school and friends with a lot of people. There's no real reason not to go, unless I live unreasonably far away or something.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by severed-metal

amen
I'd only go if my friends who I still like are going. But they haven't gone to anything yet (there are alumni meetups every few months, it's crazy)

Not that I don't think I'd get along with people there, a lot of them are actually doing pretty cool things now and I'd like to know more about that. But the ones who are doing something awesome with their lives are also incredibly snobby and humblebraggy about it so I'd like an escape route in the form of people I know really well.
cat
Doubtful.

If I wanted to see anyone I'd contact them.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I would because I will hopefully be an attractive millionaire and all those girls will want to sleep with me. Maybe all at once if I'm lucky.
went to my 20th.
will not go again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2