Family photo
Finally got a new amp that iv been desperately needing and upgrading from my old crate, went with the blues delta cause all the craigslist fender twins had been bought up, now just need a good blues driver b/c the dirty channel leaves something to be desired but it sounds good with my fuzz pedal and its so nice to feel that tube warmth again never going back to SS

Good amp though would recommend it, never good could get my hands on a twin to compare but for the money (450) I can't complain.

While I'm at it anyone suggest a good overdrive for warm blues? (Srv,Albert king, bb.) and are jj tubes a good tube for this particular amp?

Also I'm trying to find a standby switch kit but I'm having trouble does it have to be one for this amp or will any old kit do?
Last edited by DannyV783 at May 10, 2013,
Nice amp!

Also noticed you have the DanElectro JP 59 DCM. I have one also and sounds really sweet with my Marshall VM.

Hows it sounding with the Delta?
'It takes 100 guitar players to change a light. One to change the light and 99 to stand around pointing, saying..."Yeah man, look...I can do that too"...'

My gear is in my Profile

Builds & Refurbs
Hondo 780 Deluxe
Gibson Studio
Epi LP100
Also, a tubescreamer type pedal eg T-rex Alberta would be perfect for SRV type stuff
]
Quote by Phoenix V
Nice amp!

Also noticed you have the DanElectro JP 59 DCM. I have one also and sounds really sweet with my Marshall VM.

Hows it sounding with the Delta?

Sounds beautiful I think this guitar is perfect for what I play, the only problem I'm having is I'm not getting a whole lot of sustain but I just got it and it has the stock .009 guage strings I think if I get some new ones it will fix it, it just looks like its gonna be hell changing them. I'll prolly just pay someone to do it ha