I am looking to buy a reverb pedal. I have always had reverb built into my amp so I have never needed nor sought out a reverb pedal to use. The Orange does not have reverb and I realize that I am very used to the sound of reverb and would really like it to compliment the amp. I will probably end up going used, unless I just decide to pull the trigger on a Joyo. Looking to spend $100 USD tops. If you need anymore info please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I've heard that *cringes* Boss Reverbs are good... for a room type sound...

But honestly...i tell you from personal experience:
Try to get used to a dry sound, note definition is much better, and when you get to the venue and play live, the room will add a noticeable amount of reverb & depth to your sound.
You could snag a used hall of fame
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by blueser202

Try to get used to a dry sound, note definition is much better, and when you get to the venue and play live, the room will add a noticeable amount of reverb & depth to your sound.

What's wrong with Boss? I like the RV-5 and the earlier MIJ reverbs as well. Also he should be able to get used to playing in a live scenario with a reverb, no? Also your note definition argument is wrong and I hate you.

TS, if you want to look used you could find something like a TC Hall of Fame. Or hell even the stock Boss RV-5 is just fine. I also liked the Hardwire RV-7 I had, though I don't know if you'll be able to find one in your budget.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by blueser202

Don't dis Boss man. They make decent shit for the price, it's just their distortion pedals you've gotta watch. But their delays, verbs and other modulation pedals are pretty damn good for what you pay. If I had serious budget constraints, Boss shit would be everywhere.

And that is why I recommend the Boss RV-5 for this situation. You should have no issue tracking down a used one under that price in the US. So off to craigslist, ebay and GC Used with you!
It really depends on what you want out of the reverb really. When I had my TH30 I loved a Holy Grail reverb in the fx loop. I liked my RV-5 as well but typically only used it for the modulation setting on more ambient stuff. I used a ton of effects through my TH30. haha. I'm sure you'd probably feel pretty good with anything. Rv-5, Hall of Fame, Holy Grail, etc.
Used TC Electronic Hall of Fame or Hardwire RV-7. Both give multiple types of reverbs and should suit any situation you might need.
Quote by T7E
Don't dis Boss man. They make decent shit for the price, it's just their distortion pedals you've gotta watch. But their delays, verbs and other modulation pedals are pretty damn good for what you pay. If I had serious budget constraints, Boss shit would be everywhere.

And that is why I recommend the Boss RV-5 for this situation. You should have no issue tracking down a used one under that price in the US. So off to craigslist, ebay and GC Used with you!

Well, I agree, even I own two or three Boss pedals (a Blues Driver and an EQ) and they are pretty good.
Digitech hardwire RV-7 excellent pedal many options in a high quality stompbox; of you are serious in reverb save a couple more and get one. If you aren't sure go to your store and try one. You'll love it. I use it in the effects loop of my rebel head and sounds fantastic
Sorry for the long response time, but I have no problem with Boss pedals. The TC was looking like a pretty solid choice, and can be found usually right over my budget, which I don't mind saving extra for. I don't mind getting used to the dry sound, but a lot of bluesy things I am playing need a reverb, and my bedroom does not offer such levels (haha). Thanks for the suggestions.

I've heard great things about all the hardwire pedals, I just need to get to try one out.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13