Is it worth to buy cheap used LP special 2 and than replace pickups and tuners or is it better to buy better guitar? How much does good pickups for this guitar cost?
Better guitar, easily. The Special II serve their purpose for new players, but I wouldn't like past them for anything other than that.

What's your budget for a guitar? Are you willing to look used? And where in the world are you located?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Definitely a better guitar. Changing pickups etc should be the absolute last thing you do to fine tune your tone once you have a decent quality setup.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
And before a better guitar, consider a better amp.

(SOMEbody had to say it!)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Don't buy that guitar. Get a Squier CV or a Epiphone LP Standard.

You do need an amp too, don't be cheap, get something decent.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Yeah, if you plan on changing pickups you should be looking at the Standard models at the very least, I wouldn't want anything less than a Custom as far as the Epi's go...

Or, depending on the budget, look at the Tribute models, or an actual Gibson LPJ... Those models already have great pickups.