I've been using a Behringer sf300 for about 6 months now both on its own and infront of my Zoom G5. today, it was working fin, but then I put it infront of the Zoom it refuses to run on.
The clean signal goes through, but when I press the pedal, the light doesn't come on and the sound doesn't change.
I've checked with different leads, batteries, guitars, amps and power supplys and they all seem to be fine.
I can't seem to open it up enough to check for bad soldering, so I was wondering if anyone else knew what to do so I don't risk breaking it by taking it apart.
I really don't want to have to buy a new one because I use it all the time and don't have the money for a new one.

Also, if it matters my chain is:
Fender Jag > Behringer SF300 > Zoom G5 > Marshall DSL 401

Hope someone can help
Misha Mansoor:
Uplifting quote disguising failure as something to be proud of.
6 months of use is pretty good for a Behringer, they just don't last. The pedal is $24 bucks, I'd either stick with fuzz models on your Zoom, or save up for a replacement (or save up more for a better pedal).
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Thats what I was expecting to hear. Its a shame because it sounded perfect for the songs I'm going for
Misha Mansoor:
If you do some research, I would be willing to bet its a clone of something. A large chunk of Behringer pedals are. I'm not a fuzz expert, but someone could help you find something that would sound similar. Or like I said, $24 shipped on Amazon, ain't bad.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Its a copy of a Boss Hyper Fuzz FZ-2 and they go for about £170 second hand over here, I'll probably just end up getting another one if no one knows how to fix it and maybe look into something like a Pharaoh Fuzz in the long term
Misha Mansoor: