Hey. I am a guitarrist who mostly play either noisey punk rock (No Age, Blood Red Shoes, Pulled Apart by Horses, Japandroids) and instrumental Post-Rock (Mogwai, Sigur Rós, MONO, Efterklang) aswell as abit of instumental folkmusic. I have recently started a two piece punk rock/noise pop band and have barrowed a friends Marshall stack for a while but will have to get something of my own soon.

I am looking for something that can get loud, has good bottom and a nice clean tone. I need a deverse amp that can give a good push and still be mellow other times.

In USD my budget lies around 1400 - 1500, top, but enjoy much cheaper things if you have anything good to recommend. A tube amp would be fun.

I am also considering, and would be greatful if it was, a combo amp, maybe a combo amp thats can be plugged into an external speaker if needed. I've been thinking of a Fender Twin Reverb but I am not sure, thats why I come to you. I would be SUPER greatful if I could get some help with this!
What type of Marshall are you using now?

Do you like it? What do like or don't like about it?

The twin reverb would work great. It takes pedals very well.

If you did get the Twin, you would also want to invest in some dirt pedals. If you picked up an OD pedal, Fuzz pedal, and even maybe a distortion pedal, you would then have a few different tone options.

A lot of punk bands will use fender with and OD pedal for dirty tones.

EDIT: They did make a combo of the Bassman
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar
What type of Marshall are you using now?

Do you like it? What do like or don't like about it?

The twin reverb would work great. It takes pedals very well.

If you did get the Twin, you would also want to invest in some dirt pedals. If you picked up an OD pedal, Fuzz pedal, and even maybe a distortion pedal, you would then have a few different tone options.

A lot of punk bands will use fender with and OD pedal for dirty tones.

EDIT: They did make a combo of the Bassman

I thought they did! I figured they had to have.

I use a Fender Hot Rod DeVille and a Fulltone OCD. Serves me quite well for punk stuff. Post Rock, I'm not sure. But that's gonna be my OD suggestion also.