Am I the only one who's procrastinating right now?! I should be tracking down a classical guitar (small part, should be 15 seconds long) and I can't be bothered to change the strings that are really old already and don't have the tone I'm looking for anymore.

What are you procrastinating on, and what's your excuse?

PS. I don't have an excuse
I should be walking the dog right now but I'm listening to the Suck It and See album.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nothing I'm just chilling at the hostel I'm staying at feeling absolutely nackered after a couple of pub crawls in a row.
I should be changing the strings on my seven since I'm planning on recording tomorrow and I haven't changed them in two years.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The only way I can get something done that I don't want to do is to start another lengthy project that I want to do even less than the first one.

If I have to mow the lawn, i'll start painting the house. Then i'll mow the lawn just so I don't have to paint the house.

It works everytime;
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by theogonia777
I should be changing the strings on my seven since I'm planning on recording tomorrow and I haven't changed them in two years.

Keket or Gespenst?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I have to go to work in 2 hours... I'll probably wait a couple days
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I have a huge amount of school assignments to do... but i just get so caught up in the internet, and books that i am reading i never have time for them...
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
Quote by mystical_1
The only way I can get something done that I don't want to do is to start another lengthy project that I want to do even less than the first one.

If I have to mow the lawn, i'll start painting the house. Then i'll mow the lawn just so I don't have to paint the house.

It works everytime;

That's... ingenius!
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by mattyp90
That's... ingenius!

Hehe, more like A.D.D.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

going to sleep, but it's too much effort to get there and i'm staring at this screen in a daze
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Trowzaa
I should be walking the dog right now but I'm listening to the Suck It and See album.

Good enough excuse to me.
I've got revision to do for 1 easy exam and 2 ****ing horrible and pointless exams and instead, I'm watching a speedrun of GTA San Andreas
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Restringing my guitar, actually. And adjusting the truss.

So I don't have to revise endless programming for my last 2 exams.
Just put on new strings after two years the other day; I play the shit out of my guitar EVERY day but the strings don't ****ing breka
sunbather is shit
I should be speaking to some clients. But i'm on here instead.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Phoning someone about a potential job. If it was a sure fire thing or if i knew it was a legit offer, i wouldn't hesitate to call, but i have been called up a few times in the past about jobs which seemed really promising, then when i looked them up, it turned out they were crappy, demeaning jobs where you don't even get paid for a days work if you don't make enough sales.

Added to that, the job in question (recruitment) isn't something i have given much thought to going into, but i want to at least phone the person who initially contacted me because it could actually be a great opportunity that i might miss just because of previous dodgy experiences.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Getting my license or fixing my truck.

Talking to a girl I am interested in.

Going to college.

**** all of these things.
Quote by Ometh
Keket or Gespenst?

Subek. It's goofy crocodile-fronted brutal death metal.

And I ended up recording without changing strings.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Vendetta V
I should be tracking down a classical guitar (small part, should be 15 seconds long) and I can't be bothered to change the strings that are really old already and don't have the tone I'm looking for anymore.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9