hi, im looking to get more gain out of TT. If i have the gain all the way up will a boost pedal do anything or will i need a overdrive/distortion pedal to get more gain out of it?

Also i like using reverb but the tiny terror doesnt have an effects loop. I get a clean sound on my amp by rolling back on the guitars volume but as soon as i roll the volume back up to get a dirty sound the reverb goes mad and over the top. is there anyway around this?

Cheers
A boost would work, just a TS style pedal with gain at 0, volume maxed and tone to taste would do it, might need to back the amp gain of a tad though. As for the reverb issue, that's unavoidable on an amp with no loop.
cool cheers. ill just have to be quicker with my feet regarding the reverb . ive thought about using an a/b switch before with different effects on each, bit of a pain though
For the Tiny Terror I'd get a more transparent sounding pedal though, like a Bad Monkey or Timmy.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
For the Tiny Terror I'd get a more transparent sounding pedal though, like a Bad Monkey or Timmy.

good man! nice cheap bad monkey lol
I use a Bad Monkey with mine and though I wouldn't say it adds much for gain, it's nice having the extra EQ controls. I personally like having the tone control on the TT all the way up and then I add some more bass in with the Bad Monkey, makes for a nice sound.