Page 1 of 2
Post songs here that you find very cheesy and lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPfovXw2tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6S9oqJRclo

(Achilles actually is kinda good, but also cheesy as f*ck).
Quote by Dreadnought
Achilles Last Stand as cheesy?
To me it's just too..serious. But your vid did take it to a whole 'nother level, good f*cking moses.
Quote by The Madcap
To me it's just too..serious. But your vid did take it to a whole 'nother level, good f*cking moses.

Yah. It makes me want to murder
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

When I think of cheesy, I think of:

*america*

It's a terrible, terrible song.

Anything by Toby Keith is cheesy. And terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKi125iqnFg

I offer this.
Last edited by Tag43 at May 12, 2013,
Quote by Dreadnought

When I think of cheesy, I think of:

It's a terrible, terrible song.

The irony of that song is he plays with Takamine guitars whilst semi-protesting that people should buy American products only.

Also if you want cheesy Zeppelin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmUTSG6cCY

Led Zeppelin Reggae
Last edited by Malchius at May 12, 2013,
anything from the power metal genre

i believe in a thing called hair metal
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by MakinLattes

the comments section on that video is gold
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by severed-metal
Casual metal fans.

Lol oh the ignorance; I'm far from that. And I was just giving an example. I don't need to find the most obscure band to prove a point.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Lol oh the ignorance; I'm far from that. And I was just giving an example. I don't need to find the most obscure band to prove a point.

Ok, you're not a casual metal fan. You're a new metal fan.
Quote by severed-metal

*sigh*

Oh, brother.
A SIGNATURE.
Is being a non-casual metal fan something to be proud of?
Quote by Dreadnought

Quote by Every body
No.

No.
how can anyone be a metal head? i just dont understand. iv got my two hand fulls of metal bands that i absolutely love, but seriously, only listening to metal? youre telling me you cant sit there and listen to jazz radio for hours upon hours? or classical radio? and you dont like to get funky or soulful? you dont like to jump and sing to a steady 4/4 beat? you cant dance hall dance all everyday?
Quote by rolling_stoned
Red Solo Cup

Yeah but that's at least supposed to be light hearted or funny. Made in America is actually serious
Quote by Dreadnought

No, but regardless, I'm not a casual metal listener. Of course, I listen to WAY more than metal, but I've been listening to metal (never exclusively) for nearly 10 years. I just hate false accusations more than anything, I don't really so much care what it's about.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
how can anyone be a metal head? i just dont understand. iv got my two hand fulls of metal bands that i absolutely love, but seriously, only listening to metal? youre telling me you cant sit there and listen to jazz radio for hours upon hours? or classical radio? and you dont like to get funky or soulful? you dont like to jump and sing to a steady 4/4 beat? you cant dance hall dance all everyday?

Jazz radio is the best. I listen to AccuRadio all the time online. Most of the stuff they have on there is pretty weak in all the categories except Jazz and Classical.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at May 12, 2013,
Quote by severed-metal
Casual metal fans.

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah but that's at least supposed to be light hearted or funny. Made in America is actually serious

True, but where I come from rednecks all around have come to take that song as serious business. I swear every frickin' time that song comes on and there's a redneck around, its like " Stop everything! Red Solo Cup is on, drop everything and get some red solo cup and a 30 pack Bud Light! 'MURICA!"

God I hate rednecks
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
Quote by severed-metal
The hell does it matter?

You both are still listening to metal, therefore are inheritively fucking faggots.

On topic: Bon Jovi's entire library.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
The hell does it matter?

You both are still listening to metal, therefore are inheritively fucking faggots.

On topic: Bon Jovi's entire library.

oh the irony

Quote by Ian_the_fox
The hell does it matter?

Oh Ian... Never leave us.
A SIGNATURE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6NpF2V2xg

Usually I love cheesy 80s stuff, for instance I think Reason to Live is awesome. I can't stand this though.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
http://youtu.be/nGN6o6gIVCA

Overacted spoken parts (in this version), cliche metaphor in the chorus, and a VERY 'broadway ballad' sound make this pretty cheesy. But nevertheless I think its one of the most well composed songs I know, but I can see how others might drown in gorgonzola from listening to it.
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Page 1 of 2