i always loved this little tune, really nice to hear a good cover of it. you're a very solid player, i didn't hear much in the way of sloppy playing or rhythmic issues. i can't hear the bass too well though, turn that up! the only thing i noticed, and this may be my memory screwing with me, but the ending riffs of the main theme (i think there's two of them) both don't sound 'right'...though that may have been a stylistic choice. also, if you can find a way to increase your frame rate (which may mean getting a new camera or reuploading the video at a larger file size), the product would be way better. you're playing fairly quickly for a lot of this and it's audible but you can't really see that which, for me, sort of ruins the experience. the playing was stellar though, keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1601190
Quote by Ethalopian
i always loved this little tune, really nice to hear a good cover of it. you're a very solid player, i didn't hear much in the way of sloppy playing or rhythmic issues. i can't hear the bass too well though, turn that up! the only thing i noticed, and this may be my memory screwing with me, but the ending riffs of the main theme (i think there's two of them) both don't sound 'right'...though that may have been a stylistic choice. also, if you can find a way to increase your frame rate (which may mean getting a new camera or reuploading the video at a larger file size), the product would be way better. you're playing fairly quickly for a lot of this and it's audible but you can't really see that which, for me, sort of ruins the experience. the playing was stellar though, keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1601190

I cant get the hang of getting the bass into the mix without it being too loud with headphones but loud enough without them. The camera was actually from my phone my webcam broke and i needed to make a video before i forgot how to play the song. It took me like 2 weeks to learn it good enough to be able to play it the bass line was a killer to learn. But thanks for the comments ill invest in a camera before i make another