RRP: 1.338,90 €
You save: 772,90 € (57,73 %)
= 566 € includes VAT plus shipping costs

I already did my research and I really like the amp head. It would be this or the 6505+ 112 but since I like having a bit more versatility I'll go with the Jet City.

Is this discount real? It's hard to find Jet City amps in Europe.

I won't do gigs any time soon but I see it as a future investment.

My excuses for my bad English.

Atix.
how would I know if it's for real? You did not even give the web site.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah if it is from thomann you should be just fine
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I would buy dog's shit if it was 60% off!

If you like the amp, there's nothing to think about.
Quote by Ippon
+311 Provide more details (location, store, etc.)

Also, Dave_Mc knows Euro pricing, kinda.

damned with faint praise!

seriously, though, yeah if it's from thomann it should be legit. I got my 50 watt jet city head there. If you don't need the 100 watts or depth mod, you could consider the 50 watter, it's a fair bit cheaper for more or less the same thing.

Also- the harley benton g212 vintage is pretty cheap on thomann- unless you want the matching jet city cab, the harley benton is arguably a better cab and has (inarguably) better speakers stock (vintage 30s, which are really nice speakers for higher gain tones). Unless you're getting a killer deal on the bundle, it might make more sense just to buy the jet city head and harley benton cab.

Personally I like eminence v12s best with the jet city, but it'll end up costing you a bit more, and the v30s (once broken-in) are nice with the jet city, too, probably my second-favourite speaker with it.

EDIT: that bundle does seem to be a fair bit cheaper than the things alone- you could buy that bundle and the eminence v12s later for not much more than the harley benton g212 vintage. Which might be worth considering (soldano uses eminence v12s in its cabs, fwiw).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at May 12, 2013,
Quote by Dave_Mc
damned with faint praise!

you could buy that bundle and the eminence v12s later for not much more than the harley benton g212 vintage. Which might be worth considering (soldano uses eminence v12s in its cabs, fwiw).

This^

I own the JCA50H as well. I have a Mesa 212 with v30's, and a Randall 212+115 cab with V12's.

I kinda like the Randall better then the Mesa, but I think that it may becasue of the low end coming from the 115. I did swap out one of the V30's in my mesa for a Eminence C-Rex, to round out the tone a little.

When I gig I use my mesa with the v30+C-rex.

I get compliments on my tone at almost every gig. Everyone is amazed that a budget amp is able to produce such tone
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Last edited by red.guitar at May 12, 2013,
I used that exact same deal to get my Jet City
For the price, it's marvellous (once you get over the cleans breaking up quickly)
I have nothing important to say
I was normally getting an Epiphone LP Tribute Plus but it can wait, the discount on this amp + all the reviews and comments really convinced me.

Unfortunately with the harley benton g212 vintage it's just over my price range, it's 100 euro's more and I still want a new guitar.
Quote by AtiX
I was normally getting an Epiphone LP Tribute Plus but it can wait, the discount on this amp + all the reviews and comments really convinced me.

Unfortunately with the harley benton g212 vintage it's just over my price range, it's 100 euro's more and I still want a new guitar.

It will still sound good through the cab it comes with no doubt, but later on you can always swap the speakers or get another cab. The jet city cab is very well built.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'd buy it, flip the cab on ebay, and grab a cab with more solid construction.
the head on its own still had like a 54 percent discount, so you could ditch the jet city cab and get a harley benton vintage cab
Quote by higgycr
the head on its own still had like a 54 percent discount, so you could ditch the jet city cab and get a harley benton vintage cab

Quote by AtiX

I think he's trying to say buy the deal(which you can afford now?), then sell the cab when you have some extra cash and pickup something better, like the Harley.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by Seref
I'd buy it, flip the cab on ebay, and grab a cab with more solid construction.

The Jet City cab is built really well, the speakers just are not the best
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
yeah i mean if you can't afford the harley benton cab then the jet city cab will do fine, and when you have more money you can upgrade the jet city speakers for eminence v12s (if you even need to upgrade them).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Ippon
That looks like a very good deal. I'd hit it.

Quote by AtiX

Have you ordered it? Those deals tend to go very fast.
Quote by JackovSlayer
So I guess we can congratulate you on a new amp?

Yes, just came home and ordering now.
Quote by Ippon
Have you ordered it? Those deals tend to go very fast.

they've had those deals on jet city stuff on thomann for a good while, but as you say, the stuff can sell out, and if there's something specific you want, better to be safe than sorry
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?