Page 1 of 3
Just wondering cuz I'm slightly obsessed with keeping mine nice and I want to know if there are any guys who care as much as I do (since most of you are guys)

Or do you not care about it at all? tell meeeeeee

(I was gonna ask "what is your skin care routine" but most people I know don't have one so yeah...)

In case you care about my skin

face: I use a microexfoliant in the morning followed by moisturizer & bb cream plus whatever makeup. at night I use regular facial soap plus moisturizer depending on how dry my skin feels. I use sudocream on breakouts which clears everything up pretty quick. Minimal dairy/sugar = happy skin. I use a hydrating mask twice a week before bedtime.

everything else: bathe once or twice a day, moisturize right after, bio-oil on stretch marks. exfoliate 3x a week
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 13, 2013,
I don't take care of my skin at all.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My skin is pretty good, other than the slight seborrheic dermatitis on the flanks of my nose (and, I assume, my scalp.)

I use a corticosteroid creme on the skin around my nose when it flares up, triamcinolone acetonide.
My God, it's full of stars!
My skin is shit in every way. All I do is wash it plenty but what else should I need

I care in that this bothers me.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't do much to take care of my skin, but it's not too terrible so I don't really have to. As for caring, nice skin is definitely a plus, but not hugely high on the priorities list. I would put it above silly shit like nails and eyebrows, but not so high as personality aspects.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a Deep Pore Cleanser Lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

(Out of the shower)

Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older.

Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm, followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Had to be done.
semen everywhere
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by metal4eva_22
In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a Deep Pore Cleanser Lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

(Out of the shower)

Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older.

Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm, followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Had to be done.

Good book/movie
everywhere
literally, everywhere
Lots and lots of lotion and tissues. It works wonders.
you're never as free as when you are lost
I'm totally broken out right now so I'm going HAM on my skin. Two soaps, twice a day and a cream on infected areas. Might be over-washing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
St. Ives apricot scrub helped clear up my acne in high school and I've been using it ever since.

But the best thing you can do for your skin is keep a good diet.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Nothing. It's tough being perfect sometimes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Just some clearasil face scrub twice a day and a little moisturizer if my skin is dry.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
My skin is really oily so I use Clearasil pads and another acne scrub in the shower.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
just wash in the shower shave occasionally

if it gets dry i use some lotion

thats about it have no acne or nothing
good skin runs in the family

i do have a lot of scars on my arms and a few on my face but they arent too noticable
Last edited by supersac at May 13, 2013,
gentle stuff like Cetaphil in the morning, PanOxyl (benzoyl peroxide wash) at night. a few times a week i use St. Ives apricot scrub in the morning instead. Aveeno for moisturizer.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by muffinduck01
My skin is really oily so I use Clearasil pads and another acne scrub in the shower.

I wear this guy's skin.
srs answer:

Exfoliating scrub in the shower, sometimes with salycilic acid
Shave
Benzoyl peroxide
Mosturizer/lotion
and a little bit of body powder on my nose keeps it from getting all oily n' shit

acne can kiss my ass
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by StopReadingThis
srs answer:

Exfoliating scrub in the shower, sometimes with salycilic acid
Shave
Benzoyl peroxide
Mosturizer/lotion
and a little bit of body powder on my nose keeps it from getting all oily n' shit

acne can kiss my ass

butt acne doesn't sound very fun...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Well, I wash my face twice per day in the shower. In the mornings, I use a moisturizer after I shave in addition to moisturizing shaving gel. I used to use proactiv but it isn't necessary anymore and it dried out my skin really badly. I think it also caused some minor wrinkles when I used it that haven't went away. (I used it for a few years in my teens; I'm 21 now) I have the occasional breakout, but nothing too bad. I feel that having nice skin is important and would change my routine if my skin got any worse.
I scrub the shit out of it when I shower with a loofa (or whatever the **** it's called), with Irish Spring body wash.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
butt acne doesn't sound very fun...

fgsfsgfsfgsfgsfsfgsfsfgsf
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
I have an anti-acne scrub and some random stuff I grabbed. Something about regeneration.

I wash my face when I shower most days but skip on occasion because the oils your face makes can be beneficial. I'll let those happen once a week or so. Alternate those two scrubs to keep my face on its toes. My skin isn't amazing but isn't terrible either.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Never really had any skin issues. Sometimes a little acne on my face or back but clearasil cleans that shit up real quick
Sail upon the open skies
I have really sensitive skin so it's hard to keep up with it and I get lazy cause I'm always so busy that I usually forget to lotion up.

I usually use Dove unscented soap and I put a deep moisturizing lotion on my face cause even though I have oily skin I get really dry patches on my face. :\ I guess one good thing is I rarely use make up anymore so my skin on my face has been getting better.
STಠ_ಠ
(Invalid img)

Not even kidding, I just scrub myself with this. Including my penis and other sensitive parts. I am a real man.

I have to moisturize my hands after lifting though.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
I use an exfoliating face wash every day. When I'm feeling real froggy, I sometimes put vitamin E oil on my face at night before I go to bed. I like what it does to my skin, but it's a pain to manage. You can't turn your head sideways or else it gets all over your pillow.

That's about it, though. I never use lotion on my hands or anything. And I always use body wash for sensitive skin, even though mine isn't.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 3