Page 1 of 2
I POSSIBLY have a job with my dad just doing IT where he works, night shift so I would be compeltely by myself so it woudn't eb so bad, I'm not a people perosn. I was thinking about going to school to be a forest ranger tor just be a trucker, dont' know if I should try this out first or not. I was originally going to school for IT but I decieded I'm not interested in that; either way I'd be making osme decment money doing this for a bit. Should I do it ofr just get my cdl and start ruckgoing tor goi to gschool for forestry? I'm 23, unemployed with little job history, desparate, sry drunk
sunbather is shit
I think you need some Taco Bell and a nap.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by beefcake122
sry drunk

I was so totally going to say, "Go to the liquor store" but apparently you beat me to it.

Now I almost feel obligated to answer seriously...almost.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Best start to a new life

new amp
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Forest ranger sounds better than that boring job.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
have you considered a career in alcoholism?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by CaptainCanti
Well you should definitely drink some more.

working on it bro

forest ranger is a two year degree, doesn't sound bad, degree is "natural resources law enforcement" i'm kind of a passive guy but i relaly love nature, don't want to ba nazi about laws but think i could abot something I care about, trucking would also be cool because I like driving and being alone, IT job would give me work history and money for a bit tho
sunbather is shit
forest ranger sounds really gay

i think your best bet is alcoholic closet-homosexual forest ranger
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
have you considered a career in alcoholism?

Jobs are filling up fast. I'm already handling the workload of 5 or 6 people sufficiently.
For what its worth, its realyl difficult to get a ranger position right now. With the government sequester they have literally frozen hiring in most places indefinitely.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by beefcake122
Should I do it ofr just get my cdl and start ruckgoing tor goi to gschool for forestry?

Sounds good to me.
Being a trucker, roaming the country, taking amphetimines, and having a sweet tag-name on the CB radio sounds like it wouldn't be terrible.

Except all the gay sex in rest stop bathrooms. Not into that. I'd totally go for those honky-tonk bar sluts.
Quote by chev311e
Sounds good to me.

**** YOU

Quote by axethrower13
For what its worth, its realyl difficult to get a ranger position right now. With the government sequester they have literally frozen hiring in most places indefinitely.

I've been thinking about moving to canada lately seems liek they'd have use for that there but idk
sunbather is shit
beefcake, if you're going to make it anywhere as an alcoholic, you need to work on your spelling while drunk. We need to have a serious talk about things, one heavy drinker to another...

I'll wait for the rest of Pit to leave.
being a trucker sounds both absolutely terrible and pretty awesome at the same time
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
being a trucker sounds both absolutely terrible and pretty awesome at the same time

Right. but you live in Iceland. I'm not even sure you totally understand the massive span of the US.

Seriously, I don't want to degrade you, your country, or your opinion (just as long as you agree with me). You know I lurve you bro.
Quote by Burgery

that's what I"m saying
see the ountry, work alone etc
at the same time potential to make good pay or shit pay, long hours etc

I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC I only drink every other night, I can spell proplery if I take y time, just don't care to
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC I only drink every other night, I can spell proplery if I take y time, just don't care to

Sounds like you're an alcoholic, you just need to work on being a cool alcoholic...like me. (don't worry I'm just joking about that, I love getting drunk every night, but I also love being productive and improving my live almost every day).

Just post in the pit drunk more, and take your time bro. It's not a race (although tonight has been relatively busy, tbh).
Quote by beefcake122
that's what I"m saying
see the ountry, work alone etc
at the same time potential to make good pay or shit pay, long hours etc

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Don't worry, bro. You're not an alcoholic. You just get drunk a lot.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
Don't worry, bro. You're not an alcoholic. You just get drunk a lot.

thanks man

honestly I always thought of an alcoholic as someone who can't function without being durnk

if I don't get the IT job, school for two years to be a park ranger or drive trucks?
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
thanks man

honestly I always thought of an alcoholic as someone who can't function without being durnk

if I don't get the IT job, school for two years to be a park ranger or drive trucks?

Two years of school, then drive trucks, then be a park ranger when you settle down.

and way to make me feel bad about my impeccable spelling while 7 beers deep in 2.5 hours.
Quote by snipelfritz
Two years of school, then drive trucks, then be a park ranger when you settle down.

and way to make me feel bad about my impeccable spelling while 7 beers deep in 2.5 hours.

MAYBE
I just need ot start making money I feel ike a piece of shit, DRINK MORE
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
MAYBE
I just need ot start making money I feel ike a piece of shit, DRINK MORE

Money? lol, I have a four year degree and a full time job. If you want to make money just read some online FAQs about investment banking.

And no it's not time to drink more. I could drink more (probably has to do with my tolerance), but with the hour it is and the buzz I have, I'm fine to stop drinking for the night. The best thing about drinking every night is you realize you don't need to drink everything tonight.
Quote by snipelfritz
Money? lol, I have a four year degree and a full time job. If you want to make money just read some online FAQs about investment banking.

And no it's not time to drink more. I could drink more (probably has to do with my tolerance), but with the hour it is and the buzz I have, I'm fine to stop drinking for the night. The best thing about drinking every night is you realize you don't need to drink everything tonight.

is ther eanyway you can make that easier to undestand

I've realized I'm not a smart person/not a people person, four-year degree isn't for me, idk if college is for me at all. DRINK MORE.
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
is ther eanyway you can make that easier to undestand

I've realized I'm not a smart person/not a people person, four-year degree isn't for me, idk if college is for me at all. DRINK MORE.

you're not a "smart person"? bro you dont need no madskillz brainpower to get a college degree

you just have to know how to study, which isn't as hard as it seems. i thought i was ******ed until i made a conscious effort to keep hydrated and well nourished and to figure out how i need my study environment to be, eliminating distractions and finding comfort

oh and i got a script for ritalin too, that helps
Quote by korinaflyingv
Do you want to do forestry? do that. Do you want to work in IT with your dad (and I'll be honest, that sounds like a nightmare)? do that.

what you should not do, the thing that will not improve the quality of your life, is stay in the closet and get drunk every night.
Quote by axethrower13

Literally.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
You ever considered moving to the middle east and becoming a mercenary? Big moneys I hear. The army might demand discipline, but you can be as anti-social and alchoholic as you like as a mercenary. Be your own boss!
Quote by snipelfritz
Right. but you live in Iceland. I'm not even sure you totally understand the massive span of the US.

Seriously, I don't want to degrade you, your country, or your opinion (just as long as you agree with me). You know I lurve you bro.

u braek my hart

Quote by korinaflyingv
Stop drinking.
Learn to spell.
Go to school and get a degree in something that will help you get somewhere, not just "what sounds cool"
Do something that you'll love, that won't make you want to off yourself 2 years down the line because you hate your job (and your life) at that point.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Go to school and get a degree in something that will help you get somewhere, not just "what sounds cool"
Do something that you'll love, that won't make you want to off yourself 2 years down the line because you hate your job (and your life) at that point.

these two pieces of advice contradict each other
Quote by korinaflyingv
I would suggest game warden instead of forest ranger. And do not do the trucking thing. Get the CDL for a back up plan but, don't make it your primary plan. My Dad has been driving since he got out of the service after Vietnam, and still driving. He doesn't drive nationwide any longer due to being older and staying within state now is easier for him, lets him be home almost every night. Brother trust me from a person standing outside looking in, do the warden thing.
Quote by Rust_E_Stringz
Brother trust me from a person standing outside looking in, do the warden thing.

But, Grey Wardens never get to rest.
Quote by Burgery
these two pieces of advice contradict each other

Not really. Doing "what sounds cool" and something you love to do can be two completely different things.

I should have clarified that "doing something you love" and "get a degree in something that will get you somewhere" should go hand-in-hand. Do something that does both at the same time.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Page 1 of 2