I was just thinking about how music in space would be the other day.

Money well spent.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
What's Walter White doing in space?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
tfw you see something cooler then you will ever do in your lifetime in all your wildest dreams.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
That really is wonderful.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
he's got a great voice
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
He sings like an Angel. ;_;

This guy is like... the coolest space man ever, and he'll go down in history for it. Thanks for not being a boring space douche.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
To think genghis hates this guy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Gonna miss videos from Hadfield has revitalised my interest in space. Should get the Russians who replaced him to do updates as well. With hilarious accents of course
Quote by ErikLensherr
To think genghis hates this guy.

This must be a lie. How can you hate this man?
Beautiful.

I want to go to space
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
This guy does incredible videos. I love the washcloth one. So trippy!

I saw his video on taking a guitar to space but I'm glad hes now done a video with it.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot