What are some of the coolest merch items you've seen from bands? And are stickers a good promotional thing to have for a band or just cds and shirts?

Also is PAYING for facebook promotion on their website cheating or?
Quote by hahaha15
Also is PAYING for facebook promotion on their website cheating or?
What. Again with this? Why not just keep it in your other thread?

OT: Eh. I like some band merch, but there's never really been one that absolutely wowed me into buying it or anything.
Maybe except for this:

They came to my local mall so I went and bought this shirt. Got it signed too. By far the best shirt they've ever sold. Can't find it anywhere anymore. Real cool dudes, too.

Edit: Oh, and this:
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 13, 2013,
The Acacia Strain's crew neck that had a picture of bald Britney Spears with an upside down cross carved on her forehead.
Go Veg.
I would say just CDs and shirts. You can have stickers but they gotta be free.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
INB4 Rammstein dildos
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Shirts and CDs/Vinyl (limited runs of vinyl are very popular with people who collect that stuff). Make pins and give em out free. Stickers are good too. They should be cheap, like a dollar, but if someone buys something else feel free to give them one for nothing.

Also, if you can figure out a fun, unique thing to sell as merch that can sometimes be fun.
Quote by blake1221
bookmarks :3

actually, I'd totally buy that. I'm always wearing out my bookmarks with the terrible way I treat books i'm reading.

Much better priced I'd guess compared to the other crap. I mean t-shirts are £25 now, wtf, even at low key gigs.

at this one devin townsend gig they were selling hq prints of album covers on card or a metal sheet. I only had enough cash for the metal one and the queue/crowd was so huge to get in and out of I couldn't be asked to go to a cash point and come back for a card print. Now most places have the sense to keep handheld card machines handy (because who the hell carries £40 in cash just for a hoodie!)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I will almost always buy the vinyl of the new album of band I'm seeing... that is if I don't have it already. I'm also a sucker for posters/key chains.
Flask

It actually encourages you to bring whiskey to shows.

Murder by Death came out with red one piece Longjohn/pajamas that were pretty sweet.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."