Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member. Nice to meet you all.
I just want to ask you guys if you know a supplier of spray-able conductive shielding paint that reduce noise, hum and radio interference also can shield EMI/RFI. I'm new to this field so I am here asking you guys as you are the experts.

I'm from Philippines so I am looking for a supplier near our country maybe china. I am planning to buy 1 kg or a liter. Do you guys have a supplier suggestions?

Looking forward to your replies members

Regards,
I've heard of some people using this :
http://www.krylon.com/products/magnetic_paint

Never tried it myself, but it may give you other options and better availability.
I always thought they were just using metallic car paint when that was done.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
As an old(er) electronics guy, I've always thought it was the same stuff used on CRTs. Look for a product called Aquadag. It's a graphite paint that is highly conductive. Looks like the same stuff used in guitar cavities.
I'd forgotten about that stuff. Mighty fine suggestion.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by KG6_Steven
As an old(er) electronics guy, I've always thought it was the same stuff used on CRTs. Look for a product called Aquadag. It's a graphite paint that is highly conductive. Looks like the same stuff used in guitar cavities.

I've even bought a couple of bottles of graphite key lubricant and mixed it with paint or thinned plastidip, and made my own conductive paint for shielding cavities.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Superglue makes it impossible to do any rework if ever needed.

Use this, conductive on both sides:

EMI COPPER FOIL SHIELDING TAPE 25mm x 4m LOW IMPEDANCE CONDUCTIVE ADHESIVE
Attachments:
Copper Tape.jpg
'It takes 100 guitar players to change a light. One to change the light and 99 to stand around pointing, saying..."Yeah man, look...I can do that too"...'

My gear is in my Profile

Builds & Refurbs
Hondo 780 Deluxe
Gibson Studio
Epi LP100
Last edited by Phoenix V at May 14, 2013,
I appreciate the gag.

I could just see a newbie posting in about a week with something like, 'I read I could superglue foil into my guitar so I did and now I need to move some pieces but I can't...please halp!"
'It takes 100 guitar players to change a light. One to change the light and 99 to stand around pointing, saying..."Yeah man, look...I can do that too"...'

My gear is in my Profile

Builds & Refurbs
Hondo 780 Deluxe
Gibson Studio
Epi LP100