I need a diagram for a hhs with a 5sqweek way switch. Thats a hunbucker bridge and middle ans neck singl coil. Ltd sc 500. Please help i cant find anything with this configuration.....
i want original
I can find diagrams for a hsh or hss but not the hhs that I need. does anyone atleast know what the positions on a Stephen carpenter pickup selector do? are they parrelled in 3?
Just wire a it like regular three pickup strat. You Should be fine. Don't over complicate it.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=HSH_1v_1t_5w

You should be able to figure out what you want, from that drawing.
thanks for the response...the switch is a five way import designed. I should just cross reference the witches? I bought this used and guy took all stock pickups so Im putting quality stuff in there but I don't know how an esp sig of this should work. I don't know if the original esp takes advantage of the 4 wire conductors
it doesn't seem to be acting right it seems as though the middle pu stays on bridge to first lug middle to 2 lug neck to 3 lug and volume to 4th and 5th lug. 6th 7th and 8th lug I left bare