so i just realized next month will mark 10 years since i joined UG. TEN YEARS!

that's crazy for me to think. i'm pretty sure i've contributed nothing besides a couple tabs, pretty much lurked in the dark ends of the pit for most of it.

but it's crazy to think how fast time flies by. i'm turning 25 next month too, i was 14 going on 15 when i joined. so, do i get something special? should i finally get rid of my Evil Monkey and maybe finally update my profile?

probably none of the above but **** it. i wonder if there are any others still lurking from the good ol days? maybe even UGers out there that registered before me? show yourselves!

Have Peace everyone!
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
who are you?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
You get nothing except a sense of self satisfaction coupled with immediate underlying regret.

Time flys when you're flying coach.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by devourke
don't even post in this thread, gary

OK, I won't.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
OK, I won't.

Gotcha!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Damn, and I thought I was an old timer!

Congrats on the 10 years man!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Back in the days we had like, potato internet.

Also:

Quote by desperatechris
You get the teacher lady That was on the UG site a couple of weeks ago.

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by strait jacket
Dreadnought's a Sep 02'er
Sam b is an 03'er
And there's other ones too.

I remember being the newbie. b-wize, uuuuhhhhhhhh, garett (garret?), deadlips, mescalino, miele, casualty01, etc were all of the "old timey users"

I've really stopped paying attention to join date though. There's a pretty apparent cool club hanging around these days, so that's really the group I ignore.
My God, it's full of stars!
I thought a similar thing the other day. I've been coming to this site since about 2005 but I was lazy for literally 8 long years before I got myself motivated to make an account on here.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I'm only posting to see my join date

edit: I'm getting there. I've never really contributed anything in my years either, I probably don't even have 500 posts yet. . .
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.