Help me decide what to get out of the vending machine here at work.

My choices are:

Kit Kats
Snickers
Twix
and M&Ms
Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.
We're all alright!
I'm hungry, too. How about I eat you TS, and then when you're inside of my belly, you can eat whatever is in there (some half-digested Cheez-Its, Special K brownie bites, and chow-mein noodles (the crunchy kind)).
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I'm hungry, too. How about I eat you TS, and then when you're inside of my belly, you can eat whatever is in there (some half-digested Cheez-Its, Special K brownie bites, and chow-mein noodles (the crunchy kind)).

I do like those crunchy chow mein noodles!
Too little detail.

Kit Kats -WHAT TYPES AND HOW MANY FINGERS?
Snickers
Twix
and M&Ms - WHICH FLAVOURS?
Quote by theogonia777

That's silly. There's obviously someone else in your belly right now taking all the good stuff before TS.
We're all alright!
Quote by Mathedes
That's silly. There's obviously someone else in your belly right now taking all the good stuff before TS.

Unfortunately, there is not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My breakfast on March 4th.
This is stepping your game up?

Snickers and a an enema.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by macashmack
How about you be a real ****ing man and get some real ****ing food and not a ****ing candy bar.

I didnt know eating M&Ms made me less of a man.

Thanks, dad!
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
I didnt know eating M&Ms made me less of a man.

Thanks, dad!

Son, this is one of the most important lessons you will learn.
Quote by Mathedes
Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

This says everything I would've said, only better.
A Twix has two bars: That's 2 bars

A Twix has chocolate, caramel, and biscuit: That's 3 ingredients

2 x 3 = 6

By doing simple math, you can determine that a Twix has more than enough inside them to fill you up til tea time
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Snickers are terrible, get Twix.

Overwhelm yourself in the nauseatingly sweet stickiness.

This penguin/space lion knows whatsup
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
So far, I've dropped $3 in the machine and have eaten two Snickers and drank a Mt Dew.

Breakfast fit for an Olympian!
Quote by Jackal58
This is stepping your game up?

Snickers and a an enema.

i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
So far, I've dropped $3 in the machine and have eaten two Snickers and drank a Mt Dew.

Breakfast fit for an Olympian!

Now if only the vending machine sold enemas...
Quote by kthxbi
he could always shake up a mountain dew and insert

See Pit,

This is exactly what I meant when I challenged all of you to step your game up.

Brave to you, good sir!
Quote by kthxbi
he could always shake up a mountain dew and insert
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
This is exactly why you waste food and feel ill eating left overs, TS. Eating packaged sweets is a terrible habit, will ruin your appetite and give you unreasonable expectations for the shelf-life of other foods.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Get them all and grind them all into a powder and snort it
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
I put a hot dog up my ass before, ran around my house butt-naked looking for my cat, and shot the hot dog outta my ass at it. Myaw Myaw was never so pissed (Myaw Myaw is my cats name btw)

**** I didn't that to post new and interesting threads all we had to do was ask each other what to pick out of vending machines. Maybe I'll ask everyone if I should a have a cup of coffee or if I should make a sandwich.