Page 1 of 2
You all scoffed at the notion put forward that Cows would kill us given the chance, but BEHOLD:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-22518414

Quote by BBC News
A man has been trampled to death by cows in a field in Wiltshire and another man has been injured.

They were out walking near Winsley when they were crushed by the animals.

The injured man was airlifted to Frenchay Hospital in Bristol after two air ambulances and a road ambulance were sent to the scene.

It is thought his injuries are non-life-threatening, Wiltshire Ambulance Service said. The men's families have been informed.

Quick, everybody go get a Hamburger, and lets QUELL THIS UPRISING!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
you sissy, i don't need a silly excuse like this to get a burger.

Lame way to die though, it would've been cooler if they were, like, dinosaurs or something
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
About 40 million cows are killed by humans each year. To put this in perspective that means that in two months more cows are killed than all the jews in the holocaust. And how many humans are killed by cows? 22...22 whole people. That means that we have a kill ratio of about 18181:1. I hardly call that an uprising.
Quote by JimmyCraig
About 40 million cows are killed by humans each year. To put this in perspective that means that in two months more cows are killed than all the jews in the holocaust. And how many humans are killed by cows? 22...22 whole people. That means that we have a kill ratio of about 18181:1. I hardly call that an uprising.

stahp bein so srs in a thread about a cow revolt.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyCraig

that's a good start

great work, everyone
Quote by JimmyCraig

So what you're saying is we're winning?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
So what you're saying is we're winning?

Now onto the pigs! BACON FOR EVERYONE!
Quote by JimmyCraig

Did you just compare killing barely sentient creatures to the killing of Jews in the Holocaust?

Quote by Draken
Now onto the pigs! BACON FOR EVERYONE!

Bacon burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JimmyCraig

So what you're saying is....

Cows are greedy motherfuckers an they have small penises?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I hate cows. Both alive and dead. I always feel slightly nauseous when I eat steak.

Bacon, on the other hand...
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I hate cows. Both alive and dead. I always feel slightly nauseous when I eat steak.

Bacon, on the other hand...

At first i was like omg no waez wat

then i was like heh, steak is expensive, youd be a cheap date, your bf's must enjoy that

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
you almost had it guitarxo but then you lost it.

the steak fetish and bacon fetish that lives on the internet and unfortunately real life is possibly the most annoying thing i've ever experienced. if you've ever even sort of liked either meat product i can't be your friend.

also if you say "the meat just falls off the bone" with your mouth full of pork rib you should ****ing die.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

the steak fetish and bacon fetish that lives on the internet and unfortunately real life is possibly the most annoying thing i've ever experienced. if you've ever even sort of liked either meat product i can't be your friend.

also if you say "the meat just falls off the bone" with your mouth full of pork rib you should ****ing die.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

go jack off to some medium rare cow cross sections
Quote by Eastwinn

If trolling:

If serious: ....

Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by Eastwinn

Meh, I enjoy both steak and bacon and as much as I value your limitless friendship, I value my gastronomic urges more...

I do agree on the last sentence though.

If it 'falls off the bone' it's overcooked, truly GREAT ribs require gentle assistance from one's teeth!!

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Bacon is boring. At best it just adds a bit of salt and grease to whatever you're eating. The thick bit of fat you get on certain cuts like sirloin, crisped/rendered down a bit is much better. I like chewing those bits for a while before spitting them out.

If I'm eating cooked pork, sausages are best, 'pulled' pork comes second.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Wait, so you want us to eat our enemies?

So when we invaded Iraq you were breaking out the grill?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by theguitarist
Bacon is boring. At best it just adds a bit of salt and grease to whatever you're eating. The thick bit of fat you get on certain cuts like sirloin, crisped/rendered down a bit is much better. I like chewing those bits for a while before spitting them out.

If I'm eating cooked pork, sausages are best, 'pulled' pork comes second.

You're boring.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by lolmnt
Wait, so you want us to eat our enemies?

So when we invaded Iraq you were breaking out the grill?

The Syrians seem to think so

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22519770

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
i am not trolling. i am so bothered by the constant meat fetish that i am downright mad.

it just reminds me of people moaning while they eat. it's ****ing disgusting and i'm unhappy to be part of a race that makes the same sounds when they eat and when they do the no pants dance.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
At first i was like omg no waez wat

then i was like heh, steak is expensive, youd be a cheap date, your bf's must enjoy that

yeah super cheap. seriously I don't get why people eat steak. you can have like 3 fish dishes for the price of one steak and cumulatively it would be tastier and you can still brag about eating at expensive places if you get fish.

but i'm glad people eat steak because it smells nice, i just don't like the taste

Quote by Eastwinn

what am I supposed to have, a chicken fetish? the only good thing about chicken is butter chicken and popcorn chicken. bacon is always part of a delicious brunch and i love all brunch foods.

i think a calamari fetish would be better. specifically, a salted egg yolk calamari fetish mmmmm i could eat that all day.

I don't like ribs because you have to put effort into eating them and imo the return on your effort is not worth it
cat
Quote by Eastwinn
i am not trolling. i am so bothered by the constant meat fetish that i am downright mad.

it just reminds me of people moaning while they eat. it's ****ing disgusting and i'm unhappy to be part of a race that makes the same sounds when they eat and when they do the no pants dance.

Quote by Eastwinn

I agree.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by captainsnazz
I think cows are actually #1 on non-pet animals for deaths in the UK. Maybe #2 to deer.

You guys do have all the "mad" cows.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Eastwinn

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
cat
Quote by guitarxo
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
fwiw it might just be an american problem
Quote by Jackal58
You're boring.

Compared to all the amazing things you can do with a pig, salty, greasy skinny slivers of the meat are so weak. I think everyone who really likes bacon just likes salt and fried stuff and if you threw on a blindfold, they'd be content with anything fried. There are much better fried things too, so if I'm gonna get some greasy fried junk why am I gonna settle for bacon. It's only good for a little add-on on to a burger or a big breakfast, same way you might treat some relish or something.

Quote by guitarxo
yeah super cheap. seriously I don't get why people eat steak. you can have like 3 fish dishes for the price of one steak and cumulatively it would be tastier and you can still brag about eating at expensive places if you get fish.

fish is expensive outside of island/coastal places, lol. It's only slightly cheaper than steak over here, for example (excepting certain peasant-level fish). Chicken and pork are the only 'cheap' meats here.

Calamari is so good though and squid is cheap everywhere.

If I ever find myself in the US again, I'm gonna visit some place where beef is abundant and just get decadent.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
That shit that passes in the grocery store for Bacon is just that, shit. You either need to goto a butcher and get real thick sliced bacon or even better you need to get some Back Bacon, that's where bacon gets good, that thinly sliced 1lb brick of fat will look like rancid fecal matter afterwards.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by theguitarist
Compared to all the amazing things you can do with a pig, salty, greasy skinny slivers of the meat are so weak. I think everyone who really likes bacon just likes salt and fried stuff and if you threw on a blindfold, they'd be content with anything fried. There are much better fried things too, so if I'm gonna get some greasy fried junk why am I gonna settle for bacon. It's only good for a little add-on on to a burger or a big breakfast, same way you might treat some relish or something.

im not a fan of salty things at all, makes me thirsty and i hate being thirsty, as stupid as that sounds (gf always says well drink something) its just how it is.

not overly a fan of fried things, either tbh, i do like fried stuff but would choose a roast chicken over fried chicken anyday.

I love looove bacon, on a burger, BLT, avacado egg bacon sandwhich, part of brunch, hangover food, in salad.
so good. and the best? bacon wrapped scallops or bacon wrapped mushrooms, mmm.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at May 14, 2013,
Page 1 of 2