Just as God made everything that is, He made everything that is not, by which to judge the things which are.

Why is He so judgemental? And why does he think that the things which are not are a base against which to judge the things which are? Surely the things which are not aren't inferior just because they are not? Does being really confer superiority other not being?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
inb4 Gods not real

OT: Surely existence gives credence to superiority over non-existence?
Last edited by Bazz22 at May 14, 2013,
being confers inferiority, for the physical world, being a privation of the good, is the source of evil. that which is not exists only in the world of ideal forms, ie. God.
I don't know, but according to a leaflet I got through my door, the apocalypse is coming. Better get yourself saved and whatnot. No more sinning and all that devilry.
RIP Adam
Paul dwelled on the idea a little bit and he says this

"Though I speak with the tongue of angels, if I have not love, I become as hollow brass [...] If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
There's a Religion thread, y'know
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I get high off the smell of fine Corinthian leather.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
have fun in hell stupid ****
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
gods not real

lel baz r u mad
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I'm a superior being, and I am very judgmental too. It just comes with the territory.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
I feel like God is just in the position to be like "I don't have to answer for myself or justify anything I don't want to or feel like it." Least that how I'd respond to the overwhelming questions people would ask me if I was God XD.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Hereiwas
Paul dwelled on the idea a little bit and he says this

"Though I speak with the tongue of angels, if I have not love, I become as hollow brass [...] If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

How does that apply to your original post at all, dude? Are you just picking random verses out of Corinthians because you don't get it?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How does that apply to your original post at all, dude? Are you just picking random verses out of Corinthians because you don't get it?

lol! inorite

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Quote by Linkerman
God?

Oh yeah, God.

Why does he have that delicious, delicious corn hat?
Quote by Hereiwas
Just as God made everything that is, He made everything that is not

You know how I know the Bible was written by coked up nutters?
Quote by willT08
You know how I know the Bible was written by coked up nutters?

lol!

Learn to life.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
More like bullshitians.

Religion thread.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished