What do you think about squier vintage modified mustang how you think? I'm thinking of buying,your answers makes me happy. I think play grunge and rock music.
That guitar is a piece of crap. Perfect for your shitty music.

You're so very welcome.
Last edited by 5_Years_Dead at May 14, 2013,
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

You're so very welcome.

Wow. Douche award of the day goes to you, well done.

The VM line is decent, and if you like the Mustang, go for it. Most of your tone comes from your amp, so if you've already got a decent rig, it should be fine.
OffsetOffset
If you don't have enough money for a fender, the squier will be the next best thing. If you get a squier, you may want to consider upgrading the electronics.
“All music is worship. It just depends on what you’re worshipping.” ~ Jon Foreman
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

You're so very welcome.

Those who live in glass houses... *cough*RG270*cough*
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
I have one in Vintage White. I love it, it sounds great and plays great for the price. However, I am changing the nut and the bridge this summer.

Overall, I recommend it!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
I have one in Vintage White. I love it, it sounds great and plays great for the price. However, I am changing the nut and the bridge this summer.

Overall, I recommend it!

Thank you,ı have a two question, can i get the sounds of nirvana? and how to bridge pickup ?
It depends if you have an amp that is similar sounding to the one Kurt Cobain used.

What do you mean 'how to bridge pickup?'
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by Mephaphil
It depends if you have an amp that is similar sounding to the one Kurt Cobain used.

What do you mean 'how to bridge pickup?'

So I want to tell bridge pickup is good?
I don't know what you mean, mate.

The pickups in the guitar are specific to that guitar I believe. I have no idea what he used in the bridge, if that's what you mean.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by OKKurtCobain
So I want to tell bridge pickup is good?

The more important part to nailing a tone similar to Cobain's is your amp and effects. You'll have to Google what he used insofar as all that is concerned, but that will shape your tone more than the guitar itself.
OffsetOffset
If you need an amp and don't want to spend a lot, I highly recommend the fender mustang series. Since it's a modeling amp, It has over a dozen different amp models AND you can add built in effects using fender fuse so you dont need to buy separate effects.
“All music is worship. It just depends on what you’re worshipping.” ~ Jon Foreman
The pickups are pretty good, they're not the greatest thing I've heard but if they ain't broke...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell