I know one dug into my closet im just wondering if anyone uses other amps as speakers to play backing tracks or songs to jam with. I have this I pod dock i can use but the quality isnt too great. Is it possible to hook up amps as speakers? and this thing is vintage as **** it has to be from MAYBE late 80s but prolly 90 91
we use y freinds practice amp to play music all the time and ive on occasion used tube amps as speakers

it might not sounds TOO good but it wont do much damamge unless its eithe rreally loud or it has a very percussive bass
Quote by supersac
we use y freinds practice amp to play music all the time and ive on occasion used tube amps as speakers

it might not sounds TOO good but it wont do much damamge unless its eithe rreally loud or it has a very percussive bass

im thinking non of these connections are not going to work for me to connect it up
Haha how is 80s or 90s vintage?? Try an old watkins amp i had once that was made some time in the 60's and you're probably talking closer to the age for vintage.
If it has a headphone jack, just get a 1/8" cable and a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and plug it right in. I do this all the time when I play back things I have recorded on my multitrack recorder through a crate practice amp.