... but this is hilarious.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/22246004/police-man-arrested-for-grilling-outinside-mt-washington-valumarket

At first I was like you. "Awww. It's sad that this man had to sneak into a grocery store to eat."

Yadda yadda, yeah whatever.

Then:

"The subject was also on camera going into the beer cave to get beer, which he drank while cooking and eating six steaks, shrimp, salad, deli cake and a gallon of tea," the report states. "The subject also got a carton of cigarettes and two lighters. Sometime during the events, the subject pooped in his pants and got a pair of Bullitt East underwear, along with a couple of t-shirts."

And that isn't all he allegedly did. Huffman said he huffed over 50 cans of Reddi-wip.

According to the arrest report, "after ravaging through the store," Runyon climbed into the attic and went to sleep.

The next morning, Huffman says he was called to the store. He said employees knew something was wrong as soon as they came to work.

"They kept finding all these cans of Reddi-wip in the garbage," Huffman said. "It just wasn't right."

Huffman said they pulled surveillance video and could see Runyon walking around the store -- but the video didn't show him leaving.

"If this ole' boy inhaled 56 cans of Reddi-wip, he didn't leave this building," Huffman said he told them.

#DTWD
"usually"? I feel like you're always talking about local shit
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
"usually"? I feel like you're always talking about local shit

#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

lawl

you and your quasi-Southern experiences
My God, it's full of stars!
"If this ole' boy inhaled 56 cans of Reddi-wip, he didn't leave this building," Huffman said he told them.

it appears that mr. Huffman doesn't know a thing about huffing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Huffman? Huffman????
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
nos only lasts for 30 seconds, i bet i could do that much in less than 5 minutes

indeed, i implore you all to sponsor me in achieving my goal, im gonna see if i can start a kickstarter campaign for this shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at May 14, 2013,
Best night of his life. I wish I was in his shoes for that night only.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Burgery
nos only lasts for 30 seconds, i bet i could do that much in less than 5 minutes

indeed, i implore you all to sponsor me in achieving my goal, im gonna see if i can start a kickstarter campaign for this shit

i'll donate
you're a stone fox
I wish he would have been caught years later just to see what would have happened.
STಠ_ಠ
That's just impressive. How could they even arrest him past the 30th can? He pooped in his pants at least twice, this is a man prepared to get dirty for the sake of efficiency. He's more man than all of us combined.

If anything, I'm inspired.