3 days ago i bought a used schecter Damion FR at guitar center with pro coverage and today while playing i heard springs popping and and my strings got very loose. So i opened the back plate only to see there was only one screw and it had unscrewed itself from the hole and before purchase i emailed the store about any problems with the guitar and the one screw missing was not on the list. When i tried to screw it back in the screw just keeps coming back out. Will guitar center give me a refund or will they be able to repair it since i have pro coverage.
Last edited by guitarjose at May 14, 2013,
you literally need to buy an AR-15 and shoot guitar center
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

I would agree with Saint, but if you don't want to be fried I'd consult with EG.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Pro Coverage gives you a 60-day return plan. Take it back and they will order you a brand new one, there won't be any additional charge.

Since you will have the option to trade it out for something else, consider buying a guitar that isn't total crap instead.

Quote by Saint78

Hey, it's not really Guitar Center's fault that Schecter makes garbage guitars. That's like getting mad at the liquor store because your Coors Light tastes like goat piss.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Last edited by SkyValley at May 14, 2013,
Quote by SkyValley
Hey, it's not really Guitar Center's fault that Schecter makes garbage guitars. That's like getting mad at the liquor store because your Coors Light tastes like goat piss.

Where I live, they don't sell beer in a liquor store.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Where I live, they don't sell beer in a liquor store.

beer is for women.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You're 16

i'm 15 and i only drink mash liquor
you're a stone fox
There are too many try hards in this thread. Please go do your homework before it's beddy-bye time.
Quote by Wormholes
There are too many try hards in this thread. Please go do your homework before it's beddy-bye time.

that's cute.
you're a stone fox