So all today I've had part of the chorus from some song I heard on the radio stuck in my head. All I know is that it's a rock song and part of the chorus says something along the lines "Now it's too late... too late ....." I can't remember any of the other words or what the song is. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me find the song. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Male singer. Raspy voice. It's not a well known song. It's most likely a song made in the last few years.
Last edited by DeanIsLig at May 15, 2013,
It's certainly not a pop song... or pop rock. It's also none of the songs posted here. I didn't Shazam it when I heard it the first time and now I cant find it to paly it again to shazam it.
Was it a male or female singer?

The top google result is Its Too Late by Carole King.
¯\_()_/¯
Hives, Tick Tick Boom?

It’s too late,
it’s too soon
Or is it
tick, tick, tick, tick, tick Tick, tick, boom?
EVEN IF AH SAAAAAAAAAYYYY

ITULL BE ALRIIIIIIGHT

STILL AH HEAR YOU SAAAAAAAAAY

YOU WANNA END YOAH LIIIIIIIIIFFFFFE
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Come on TS, have we guessed it yet???
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by DeanIsLig
So all today I've had part of the chorus from some song I heard on the radio stuck in my head. All I know is that it's a rock song and part of the chorus says something along the lines "Now it's too late... too late ....." I can't remember any of the other words or what the song is. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me find the song. Thanks in advance.

Does the radio station have a website and list the songs they played? You could always email them or ring them up if you know roughly what time it was on.
Si
It's a modern rock song. Male singer... it's a fairly unknown song I'm pretty sure. I'm usually really good about knowing my music and I've heard all the songs posted here except for the top two. The radio station does not have a list, I checked. It's driving me nuts
Actually it is it. I feel so stupid now. Thanks so much!
Last edited by DeanIsLig at May 15, 2013,