Page 1 of 2
Well, it's two questions. The first one is a normal, interesting question. The second is really stupid.

First, who is in your opinion the most beautiful, attractive woman to you? Got it? Move on to the next question.

Second, if you could be in a relationship with her, however the only sexual contact you could have was for you to be her butthole licker and nothing more, would you do it?

For the first question, I dunno. Ellie Kemper is very pretty to me, and Natalie Wood back in like the '60s is a flawless to me. But nah, I wouldn't have that kind of relationship with them.
I would happily lick Anna Kendrick's butthole for the rest of my life.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Angelina Jolie or Emma Stone? And maybe.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
You wouldn't human centipede Ellie Kemper?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I knew this would be a thread about relationships/women just by seeing who posted it.

The second question will remain unanswered when or if I partake in such an act.
Doesn't matter to the first one because it'll be a no to the second one.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
No amount of hot will make me want to lick anyones butthole.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator

What about anal? Would you have anal sex with a woman? If so, why wouldn't you lick her asshole?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What about anal? Would you have anal sex with a woman? If so, why wouldn't you lick her asshole?

Well I would not.
rosie jones

i'd lick that asshole clean
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

This is a good point. I'm not jumping at the chance to stick my tongue in any poopers, but if she was clean and it was what she really wanted, I'd have to consider it. Assuming of course that there'd be some kind of reciprocation.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
could i just not lick her butthole and just hang out with her?

am i allowed to wander where my tungue goes? as in lets say my tunging radius also reaches her vagay

how much pleasure does me licking her butthole give her?

so many uestions

...but yeah sure ill lick a butthole
butt shes gotta keep that thing clean as a whistle
Quote by bradulator
Well I would not.

You'd suck theguitarist's weiner before sticking your tongue in a girls butt?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
You'd suck theguitarist's weiner before sticking your tongue in a girls butt?

Now this is an interesting dilemma. Both are not preferable. Theguitarist probably takes good care of his dick. But it is a dick. But shit does not come out of your dick.
Quote by bradulator
Now this is an interesting dilemma. Both are not preferable. Theguitarist probably takes good care of his dick. But it is a dick. But shit does not come out of your dick.

No, urine does.
Quote by bradulator

I better go see a doctor...
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I never understood the admiration for anal sex. It always seemed to just be sticking your **** into an ambiguious hole no different than that of any other mans.

So, you're in fact having homosexual intercourse. If you want to do it with a woman, do the first hole, not this "Any hole is a goal" crap.

That being said i'd **** any dude that looked like Phoebe cates.
#1 Kat Dennings

#2 No
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
I can honestly say I would suck a dick before I licked an asshole.

As for the first question, Rosie Jones is tops, as are Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, and Natalie Portman.
Kat Dennings has lost most of her attractiveness since being on that dumb show.
Does she really and audibly get off on it?

and can I jerk off during it?

Still probably not, but then again, I can't even decide on who I would choose.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by bradulator

As long as I don't watch that show, I'm just fine.

Actually, her diner-outfit does a good job of emphasizing her "goods". That's the one redeeming factor of the show.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
The question makes me errr, while I find nothing digusting about such an act, an anilingus only sexual relationship isn't exactly intimate (though it is an intimate area), so on the grounds of it being very one-sided and predictable sex, I'd turn down that relationship with any woman if sex is a deciding factor.

I'd be happy with a purely emotional relationship with anyone (can't speak on behalf of their desires), but that being a factor is a no-no.
Emma Stone, and hell yes.

Nothing wrong with a little rimming. You guys are all prudes.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by bradulator

The decline in attractiveness is more due to her weight loss i would say. Her boobs are no longer what they once were.
#1: Many women to choose from...

#2: Hell yes
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by bradulator

Yeah, this.

But as for who's hottest... I'll have to think on that one.
Honestly in what kind of work is this question mildy appropirate, how did you get into that line of work and will you do an apprenticeship?
Nothing wrong with a rim job, but jimmy downstairs wants more than to lick the asshole of someone who's really hot.

So, **** no I would not.
Quote by bradulator

^^
The most beautiful, attractive man to me is this guy I kinda have a thing with but not really but we might in the future but then again we might not.

I would not be his butthole licker.

(I don't have anyone for most attractive woman. Like I think some women are attractive but none are MOST attractive)
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 16, 2013,
Page 1 of 2