who
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Last edited by OneHappyCamper at Oct 26, 2013,
Didn't he admit to having a really tiny dick some years ago? Im pretty sure i remember reading it somewhere.
You can take my breath away...

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Guilty pleasure.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

When I was 10, maybe.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by pucio
And he has a famous dad.

I think my dad knows his dad. Wasn't his dad a footballer or something.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Musicforyou17
He is pretty funny. His newest show, not so much.

haha
modes are a social construct
Quote by pucio
Yeah, sure...

Actually Julio Iglesias played in Real Madrid before becoming a singer
Cool name, but no. I remember in the early 2000s he had a few pop hits like "Don't Turn Out the Lights" and "Hero". Yeah, I remember the titles AND how they go...it's horrible.

The early 2000s seemed to churn out not only catchy pop songs (much like every decade), but annoyingly catchy pop songs.

So in short:

No.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Wikipedia says he played as a goalkeeper for Real Madrid Castilla.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by pucio
It wasn't Real Madrid

Julio albergó esperanzas de jugar profesionalmente al fútbol consiguiendo su sueño al incorporarse como portero en el primer equipo del Real Madrid.

I wasn't event born then so dunno but that's what wikipedia says http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio_Iglesias
Quote by SISO
Julio albergó esperanzas de jugar profesionalmente al fútbol consiguiendo su sueño al incorporarse como portero en el primer equipo del Real Madrid.

I wasn't event born then so dunno but that's what wikipedia says http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio_Iglesias

I think it's bad written and he never made it to Real Madrid itself. He played in the "young version" of the team. I don't know how it's called.
Quote by pucio
I think it's bad written and he never made it to Real Madrid itself. He played in the "young version" of the team. I don't know how it's called.

It's called Real Madrid Castilla, Juan Mata played for them a few years back.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
It's called Real Madrid Castilla, Juan Mata played for them a few years back.

I guess it's that name, but in the spanish version it says "Juvenil B del Real Madrid Club de Fútbol".

I can't believe I'm talking about football...
OMG he's like, so hot! I'd totally lick his butthole.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Gantz92
Didn't he admit to having a really tiny dick some years ago? Im pretty sure i remember reading it somewhere.

I remember reading that too. Funny how it's the most memorable thing about him ;-)
I couldn't name even one of his songs, but I remember reading that he admitting to being hung like a gnat and then regretted saying it.
Confused him with Angelos Epithemu.

Still no.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.