Page 1 of 2
I don't have much knowledge of song and music. But when i listen song of Pitbull i feel good and i really like pitbull song. Do you like or not?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
i love pit bull. me and my friends sing "thats what makes you beautiful" all the time. its a great karoake song.
I like a...do...the cha cha.

Seriously.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Well some people get their kicks out of listening to doom metal and death metal, so i guess on the face of it, liking pitbull aint too bad
ROCK 'N' ROLL
There should be a rule that no 13'er can post a new thread within a month of joining.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by webber243
Well some people get their kicks out of listening to doom metal and death metal, so i guess on the face of it, liking pitbull aint too bad
am now trying very, very hard not to be snarky about aerosmith.

EDIT: that said, pitbull and doom / death metal suck i agree.
Last edited by kthxbi at May 15, 2013,
Quote by leony03
There should be a rule that no 13'er can post a new thread within a month of joining.

I fully support this motion.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
OMG Pitbll sux, he is teh (c)rap!

OMG NO Metul sux, lol!

It's like I never left the pit.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Fun Fact: He's from my town and graduated from my high school.

so I guess we have to take responsibility for him
pinga
We are also Pit bulls... Because we are in the Pit
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Tay Swift > Pitbull
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Honestly, I would prefer to listen to him than a lot of bands/genres. I certainly don't like him, but I would rather listen to him than any death metal, black metal, any type of music that ends in core, and probably more.
Quote by dann_blood

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by webber243

Fuck you.

Quote by kthxbi
am now trying very, very hard not to be snarky about aerosmith.

EDIT: that said, pitbull and doom / death metal suck i agree.

And you.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by webber243

Who the **** singles out Doom Metal with Death Metal when talking about being terrible?!
I'm indifferent to his existence, except for that stupid Bud Light commercial all the hockey networks constantly play.

Stupid party-havin' fist pumpin' prick
Quote by I.O.T.M

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i used to love metal. just got over it i guess. not that it's a thing to 'get over' but in my case, i went off it. i tend to listen to a lot more folk, punk and 80s hardcore now... hell, what do i know? i just don't like the fixation on instruments and ability over songs that is pretty big in metal, at least as i've grown to see it.

got tired listening to 8 minute songs played by (and for) a majority of rich, white males who play role playing games.
Last edited by kthxbi at May 16, 2013,
Yes, it means most of the people like Pitbull. And i want that all the world like Pitbull and his song.
Quote by MadClownDisease
That's so not what being 22 feels like.

SADFACE.

What does it feel like? Bad? Good?

Also Taylor Swift is so cute i just want to face**** her to death.
Last edited by Gantz92 at May 16, 2013,
Quote by sushants
Yes, it means most of the people like Pitbull. And i want that all the world like Pitbull and his song.

this has to be a multi who would seriously make a thread like this
Quote by macaroni
I love Taylor Swift. Dat sexy hoe.

She's mine and she's not a hoe.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by macaroni
I love Taylor Swift. Dat sexy hoe.

Quote by I.O.T.M
She's mine and she's not a hoe.

Neither of you deserve her! Neither of you!
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Neither of you deserve her! Neither of you!

PUNCH ON!!!!
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by leony03

There should also be a rule that anyone who judges the validity of someone's opinion based on their join date should be banned.

Plus for TS, reading the uses might be an idea.
Page 1 of 2