So I've made a few upgrades to my pedalboard over the past few weeks, and I'd figure I would share!

First off, I was in desperate need of a new wah pedal to replace my POS Artech wah. I had my eye on a Slash SC95 wah (the first model, without the od), that I rented to record part of my bands album last month, but someone ended up snagging it before I could pick it up So I ended up grabbing a ZW-45 wah. I liked how cheap it was, and it seems solid as hell too. I like the sweep, and its also adjustable. So far I'm really happy with it, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a budget wah.

Next up, I pick up the black label chorus. I know, I know; I look like a tool for having all 3 of the ZW pedals on my board, but hey, they do what I want and are cheap, plus the MXR analog chorus was sold out. I'm not a Zakk fanboy, promise I'm really liking this pedal so far. The 5 knobs off a lot of control. You can easily set it up to just add a little to the background, or you can set it to be more in your face, depending on what you want.

So I'm now up to 8 pedals on my board, and I'm starting to develope a little tap dancing routine on stage to mitigate this, I picked up a Moen GEC9 switcher. This thing is awesome, and was super simple to set up. It lets me plug all of my pedals into it, and even my amps footswitch function. I can then assign different combos of pedals and channels to a single button. I've only had it a few days now, so I can't really comment on its reliability, but it looks solid. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to ditch the tap dancing routine. I paid $350 to my door, which is much lower than any other comparable product.

What really amazed me with the switcher was how clear my dry signal on my clean and dirty channels are now that I'm not always running through all of the pedals all of the time.

Finally, with the new toys, my pedalboard is no longer big enough So I picked up a 33.5 x 17.5 x 4.5 pedalboard from rondomusic. Not much to say about it except for that it seems solid considering the price. There are 4 latches on the front, but I may add some to the sides as well for extra support.

Here are some pic's. I can post clips later when I get my pc straightened away.

Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Last edited by red.guitar at May 15, 2013,
thats sexy....butfor 350 ill tap dance. i dont dance much....
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by ikey_
thats sexy....butfor 350 ill tap dance. i dont dance much....

x2.

Cool though. I like the fact it will switch channels on your amp as well.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Woah, too much MXR for me man
I like the look of one of those switchers though.
Solid board HNGD

EDIT: The actual board looks sweet too!
Quote by T7E
Woah, too much MXR for me man
I like the look of one of those switchers though.
Solid board HNGD

EDIT: The actual board looks sweet too!

I love MXR Solid, cheap, good sounding pedals in a small footprint.

I think the Moen is well worth the $350. I makes my life so much easier. In some songs, I had to try to hit as many as 4 switches in a row, so needless to say it was a sloppy setup.

My favorite thing about the Moen is that when I don't want to use any pedals, I can completely bypass all of the pedal loops, keeping my tone strong, and uncolored. It also let me control multiple amps if I wish.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H