Hi,
I've just built myself an Eternity Burst TS style overdrive.
At the moment it's hardwired in, so always set to on.
My problem is that the pots are only working at about half their turn, but when I do get sound it sounds good - however when I stop playing, instead of having the usual buzz I can hear what sounds like a sine wave on an oscilloscope. I find it pretty cool, but it isn't what I want, the volume controls on guitar and pedal also seem to alter the pitch.

I'm using this layout:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x4ZEWJQ4W3s/UUo7prfhkSI/AAAAAAAAFT4/etmj8jNogew/s1600/Lovepedal+Eternity+Burst+-+smallest2.png

It hasn't been put into a case yet, so could it be something to do with the grounding? At the moment I have all the grounds running to the output, then a wire from the output ground to the board ground. I'm not sure if I need to run grounds from the cases of the pots too?

Any help would be great, cheers!
Silverburst
Sounds like oscillation. Some schematics include an extra 100u cap between +9V and GND, which I can't see on the layout. Might help, can't hurt.
Quote by jameswilddev
Sounds like oscillation. Some schematics include an extra 100u cap between +9V and GND, which I can't see on the layout. Might help, can't hurt.

I'll try that now, cheers!
Silverburst