I've got six pedals. Only the Hot Head works, and only when it's plugged in. I've got. Two brand new nine volt batteries but it wont work on those , and neither. will the. other. pedals, plugged. in. Or powered . Sorry
Quote by ExDementia
A couple things:

1. We're going to need a hell of a lot more info than that. Tell us what your entire setup is, what you're trying to achieve, and what isn't working.

2. Proof read. That whole second half of your post is a jumbled mess.

Apparently he can't even type or give us any useful information. He did that wrong for starters.

Have you tried one pedal at a time? Correct cables? are they switching on pysically(LEDS?)?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
You didn't give us much to go on. It's very hard to troubleshoot long distance, when you don't have all the facts.

Make sure the pedals work individually. Do they work by themselves? You're going to have to check your patch cables and make sure they're all good. Finally, a photo of your setup, where we can read the legends on the pedals would also help. Perhaps you have something connected wrong.

Yes... and proofread before you click the SEND button. It's really hard to read something and have to figure out what's being said.